seeds for diarys time again

Dinafem-Mark

Definitly would like to do this after I finish this grow/diary as just dropped beans so would have to be after that is that ok would be this year like would have to Try OG KUSH auto and Sour diesal auto never smoked either of these don't get much kush or diesal were im from

• Like 1

Think I would like to do white widow next to blue widow if picked for this. Always wanted to try the blue widow.

• Like 1

I thought I had put the picked members up late last night, must have messed up somewhere.

Ill do that now all

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 2

Hello all we have looked through all the members that would like to take part and have chosen the following members to do a seed for diary on UK420 :).

@
@
If you would all like to visit our website www.dinafem.org and choose any 2 Dinafem or AutoDinafem strains and we will get each member a 2 packet of each strain sent out so 10 seeds total..
I wont be putting the requests into the office until after the bank holiday weekend (so Tuesday 5th May) which will allow all members time to pick there strains and to get your safe name and mailing address to me via pm.
Then I can pass all the members details to the mailing department in one go which will make things simpler all around and all packages should drop around the same time give or take a day either way...
What I will do is when I have passed the details to the mailing department and I know the requests have been sent I will start a thread as I did last year to notify you all that your strains are on there way :)
Thank you too all that asked to do a diary I think all got chosen if you don't see your name on the list and think it should be please pm me and I will see what I can do!.
A couple of members on the list have pm,d me to withdraw from the giveaway and a couple of members look to be banned, so there names were taken out of the chance to play.
All the best
D-M..
Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 14

Nice one Dinafem!!

Can't wait to get a nice all Dinafem grow on as I've only tried a couple of your strains and they were all banging smoke

Cheers

• Like 2

Thanks for the opportunity @@Dinafem-Mark I will try to do them justice :) now I just have to make my mind up what ones to do

If there's any you want done I will be happy to run them I'm thinking one lot of autos and one lot of fems

b.b

• Like 2

Great stuff Mark, generous as always!
I will be running Dinafem Bubba Kush and Strawberry Amnesia hopefully at some point this year, I already stuck 2 Bubba Kushes to germ for outdoors and 1 just cut it self off, literally had the seed pop and then it decapitated it self lol But yeah, I will run Bubba Kush outdoors this year as well as indoors next to SA

e2a. If it's not too late though, I wouldn't mind running OG Kush and Blue widow (Both indoors and outdoors)
If it's too late, then no worries, I got Fruit automatic to do as well :yinyang:

Edited by Nocturnal_Haze
  • Like 1