2015 Dinafem grow diary thread

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all I have had this sub-forum made for the uk420 2015 grow diarys that we have given seeds for.

Last year I was able to choose members from uk420 that would like to do a serd for diary grow thread and I hope to do the same again this year.

When I know how many seeds packs I can guveaway for diarys I will get a thread up. I will of course pick the members that did growlogs last year and some new members too but this is not a certainty.

I will update more when I know until then if anyone is starting a new thread that we have donated seeds too would you kindly post them in this section :)

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 10

Let me ask you Mr dinafem... what would be your best strain for someone who wants big yields of couch looking droe?

I grow for yield and a real stone have yet to grow dinafem.. I have a green crack sick meds crop on at the mo and will do a diary once I hit 50 posts new on the site but no way newbie... so my chosen system is nft ? What would you recommend?

Thanks

Let me ask you Mr dinafem... what would be your best strain for someone who wants big yields of couch looking droe?

I grow for yield and a real stone have yet to grow dinafem.. I have a green crack sick meds crop on at the mo and will do a diary once I hit 50 posts new on the site but no way newbie... so my chosen system is nft ? What would you recommend?

Thanks

Big yeild of potent end product I would go for our Original Amnesia, strawberry amnesia,moby dick or either of the 2 critical+ strains.

How long do you want to flower for?,if you are ok with 9-11 weeks then definitely I would grow either amnesia strains, if you want a faster flowering strain with great production and quality end product critical is my go to girl or industrial plant as I can get them done in 50 days..

Its all down to personal preference and the time you put into your grow..

All the best

D-M..😨