Cana terra nutes with coco

bantanamobay

Hi all, the chav down the shop didn't have canna terra last time I went in so I ended up buying a sack of coco, transplanted my young ones from soil and all is well.i have been feeding them canna terra vega and flip time is upon me so it occurred, should I be using coco specific nutes? The terra vega seems to be fine in the coco so far, any thoughts or advice for a coco noob? Peace x

Hi all, the chav down the shop didn't have canna terra last time I went in so I ended up buying a sack of coco, transplanted my young ones from soil and all is well.i have been feeding them canna terra vega and flip time is upon me so it occurred, should I be using coco specific nutes? The terra vega seems to be fine in the coco so far, any thoughts or advice for a coco noob? Peace x

hi, can you buy some soil & mix it in , I would think it would be a good mix with some bone & pot ash, be a nice mix :) , peace

It has a little soil on the root ball from vegging before they were potted up, I'm sure the medium is fine but im asking about the nutes!

May not be much help to you as its my first grow like this aswell but can tell you that I am using coco a and b and boost and a couple drips of Superthrive with the coco and results unreal. Was a soil man myself and godd nice 12.5oz dry per plant but with the coco it will blow that out of the water so for my two pence worth go and get the a+b for it. Cheap enough aswell. Get the boost when the flowers start to show. Drip feed aswell from some sort of a res. have a look at my candy kush in my gallery its 3 weeks in flower had 6 weeks veg. Coco all the way from here for me

Get yourself a bottle of a an b for 15 quid , if you've already got a ph meter your good . Might have been a sign for you to switch to coco?

• 5 years later...
On 22/04/2015 at 2:29 PM, bantanamobay said:

The veg nutes are fine was unsure about using terra Flores on coco? Any body tried it?

I would also like to know as i have 2 bags of coco but Canna Terra Veg and Flores. should i but canna coco a+b or will i be fine?

20 hours ago, Gavl4r said:

canna coco a+b

buy this mate,they will grow better with the medium specific nutrients.Also an ec meter and ph meter.