New Room Door

S2001

Hi folks. Just finished my new veg room and was looking for velcro tape to go around the door, it's REALLY expensive ;) I'm using Black and White doubled up to make it thicker for the door, anyone got any ideas on how to make that door light tight without using Velcro :smoke:

post-6058-1107360662.jpg

Compared to all the kit u got in that pic mate, its cheap as chips, i buy it by the roll from focus, cant remember the price, but it aint that dear, and its what you need, its the easiest way :yinyang:

tite git ...coff coff :guitar:

Edited by Stealth67

Compared to all the kit u got in that pic mate, its cheap as chips, i buy it by the roll from focus, cant remember the price, but it aint that dear, and its what you need, its the easiest way lol

tite git ...coff coff  :)

300378[/snapback]

;) ;) yip ave been looking at it all day :yinyang: it's the way ti go so I'll order tonight online :guitar:

Hi mate,

you can get a stick on zipper. you stick it from top to bottom, where you want your door, un-zip the zip, and cut straight down the gap with a stanley knife. Makes a nice zip up, zip down doorway. :yinyang:

Cant find a link, but i'm sure someone will be able too. About a fiver I think they are.

VRG

Hi mate,

you can get a stick on zipper. you stick it from top to bottom, where you want your door, un-zip the zip, and cut straight down the gap with a stanley knife. Makes a nice zip up, zip down doorway. :!:

Cant find a link, but i'm sure someone will be able too. About a fiver I think they are.

VRG

300388[/snapback]

Ideal VRG :yep: cheers m8 :guitar:

That zipper is a good idea ! One thing though can you get plants in and out through it ?

- Kafka

300461[/snapback]

Damn, my plants are definately small.

What am I looking at there MDP? Is that the type of zipper that VRG talked about (bloody good idea that)

300456[/snapback]

heres a link to some clearer pics of one in action... Here.

:yinyang:

i just bought some of those zips the cheapest i could find was like 14.99 for 2

it works wonders with black mylar over my door makes a air tight seal

go to

[Link Removed by mederator. ;)]

Edited by VRG