Dinafem Cheese XXL Auto

greenvigilante

hiya peeps

dinafem mark has sorted me out with some Cheese xxl auto seeds so this is next on the menu

as always they will be grown in 10l airpots full of coco in a run to waste system drip fed

advanced nutrients sensi coco grow and bloom along with some of there additives voodoo juice b52 big bud and overdrive

i always use roots excelerator

under 4x 600w lights and some led thrown in for good measure

lets hope these are as good as the moby dick xll auyto i just grew as dinafem created a cracker with that one:)

day 7 tomorrows so will get pics up then:)

• Like 2

Just finished 3 of them, and they dont half stink. They were the larjest plants ive done, auto wise,. and they like a feed.

Scored over 540 from 3 of them, in mud, there were pics floatin about but the admin removed them cos they werent hosted on this site.

Lovely smoke too, i hope you smash it man.

im doin role reversal, cos im half way thru a moby XXL adventure now,

Edited by bigbadbillybob
  • Like 1

hiya peeps

dinafem mark has sorted me out with some Cheese xxl auto seeds so this is next on the menu

as always they will be grown in 10l airpots full of coco in a run to waste system drip fed

advanced nutrients sensi coco grow and bloom along with some of there additives voodoo juice b52 big bud and overdrive

i always use roots excelerator

under 4x 600w lights and some led thrown in for good measure

lets hope these are as good as the moby dick xll auyto i just grew as dinafem created a cracker with that one:)

day 7 tomorrows so will get pics up then:)

And here we go again. From what you have been doing with our autos this will be a great grow.

Will look forward to the update :)

All the best

D-M..😨

Well @@greenvigilante rise above it mate a lot of people give it "johnny big spuds" on here cos they aint got no real life to get on with lol

Ive had about 6 arguements in a few years on here

Put your tinfoil hat on and rise above it my man

• Like 1

Well @@greenvigilante rise above it mate a lot of people give it "johnny big spuds" on here cos they aint got no real life to get on with lol

Ive had about 6 arguements in a few years on here

Put your tinfoil hat on and rise above it my man

I agree totally you have been doing some amazing things in the dinafem section and I know you are well liked by the dinafem team. I dont really look too much on the rest of uk420 due to basically not wanting to get drawn in to some argument.

Hold your head high mate

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...