rebuilt lockers stealth build

Aurora Ruderalis

gallery_63935_9726_134405.jpg

And lights on

gallery_63935_9726_103986.jpg

Edited to post pics on phone

Edited by crystal warrior
  • Like 31

Hey folks, rebuilt after my hols. Only took a while to build, quicker once I borrowed a drill. Much more efficient compared to a pocket knife. Take my word!

:)

On this rebuild I have put in a shiny reflective "stuff" it's meant to reflect heat from rads but I have lined the locker and it cuts noise dramatically, and saves a bit of heat loss. And my fan is bubble wrapped

@@grooving so it is pretty much silent.

Thanks @@JeremiahJump

@@Greenmarine good to see you looking in!

Thought the micro and experimental section might need some positive vibes

:)

Thanks crystal

@@Degsy I'm pretty sure if you Forage my gallery there will be one. It did have light leaks a little but on this rebuild I have got it 99 per cent leak free..

;)

I won't be happy until it is, I am always tweaking it here and there...

• Like 1

@@Degsy I'm pretty sure if you Forage my gallery there will be one. It did have light leaks a little but on this rebuild I have got it 99 per cent leak free..

;)

I won't be happy until it is, I am always tweaking it here and there...

Yeah I was just going to ask about potential light leaks , it does look good though , wish I had some kind of talent for making stuff

Great wee sub forum, I love it here, the most important factor here is growing in the face of adversity...

Growing against the odds...

Growing in places where a tent (yes please) can't fit...

Or where a p/c case is the only muse and release. We all want one thing and that's a bit of smoke..

Tired I am of paying money and listening to prissy politicians comparing weed to alcohol!?

Coffee is a greater hindrance to my life compared to cannabis, and is a better comparison subject given that alcohol is a poison...

Any hoo rant be done...

The plants...

Pics to follow...

I hope..

Crystal....

@@stonerwizard recruit ^^^^^ this guy we need him on the squad between the 3 of us we'd piss on the a-team

@crystalwarrior you mate are a visionary crack on fella

Edited by bigganjabud