decisions, decisions.....

blessedherb

Right 10/11 days to go till I get my light. Have finally found my seeds and now need to choose which ones to go for, thought you guys might enjoy helping!!

Basically, limited space and a 250w lamp, so I think Ill only get three plants. But Ive got four strains!!

The choices are - (all Nirvana)

Skunk Special

Hindu Kush

Northern Lights #5 x Shiva

Shiva

personally I like I nice strong taste, with lots of crystals!! Height is also limited, I think I will go for NLxShiva, Shiva and the Skunk, your thoughts please

:D

Oh, Im going to grow in soil, if that changes things!!

i'd go for hindu kush myself, i had some kush the last time i was in 'dam and it was pretty nice. also since you've got limited space they will keep the height very low from what i've seen of the strain.

aussidoc off of yahooka and og likes shiva, but i have no experience of it myself apart from aussi's pics. it seems to be less squat than kush, so if u need low height i might avoid it for now, or aim to train it. with nl5 it might be a shorter compacter plant, and the nl will help bring down scent.

whatever us lot say though, its always down to you, so go with what u want, if something gets too high you can always train it.

Cool, cheers for your thoughts.

The shivas got the shortest flowering period according to the nirvana website, so...

I reckon Ive got about 4ft of room, after taking off for pots and the distance from the ligh. So thats about a metre.

I think Ill lose the skunk as its 9wks flowering, maybe try it next time!

hehe my own dump the dealer day comes ever closer!!!

:D