AutoBlackBerry Kush

TheJollyGardener

Mate there frosty as he'll look absolute belters mate well impressed

gallery_71352_10455_57789.jpg

1st ABK I tried just under a oz it was bone dry but what a beautiful smoke

Thanks and peace out

TheJollyGardener

• Like 2

JG, man, good luck for the grow with the Dp, ABB ABK Dames man. In you last update JG, is that the canna pro cocco with perlite you is using in the grow vessels bro ??........... i am trying the new format canna pro, i added perlite at 15% and the recommended dose od "EcoThrive, Charge"....... with RHS RootGrow as well, seems to buffer the pro media cocco well.

As run off test showed low Ec, and spot on Ph. I feed low Ec's into the pro. Due to "Charge" benefits............ am well impressed with Ph and salt control, built into new canna Pro Cocco, 1st time ive run it, since the john inns went right down hill. basically shit soil base, full of weve grass seed to, unsterilized....... , canna is good kit, though, so far !!. Nice to hear the Dp Fem "OHS" took 3rd in bio section 2015 HTCC, a few days back yey.

Got some FemBB in jar atm,........ lets just say, im very glad i did it !! Ammnaaaa "BB"....Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1

Thanks @@teehee @@AutoMaster 👍

There in plagron light mix mate, I was on a lower priced brand from my local hydro shop but switched over to plagron as I have freinds getting the results and not full of pests like the dutch gold was don't get me wrong was nice texture but full of gnats! I've not seen one since changing to plagron fingers crossed we will have to wait and see. Thanks for dropping by boys 👍

Peace out

TheJollyGardener

• Like 1

Quick update : Disaster strikes!!!

Heard loud bang,filter fall on two ABK I am ruined this was last night only just really come round! P***ed off would be a understatement....

Peace out

TheJollyGardener

JG mate, sorry to hear of that incident. Must have been a direct hit, as Bing would say "Straight Down The Middle" !.....

Aint the filter usually to one side of space etc ?........... did you take a pic when you first found it JG ??..........

Are you sure they aint recoverable bro ?/.... i seen some awesome LST topping Fimmed out brutal act before, and still gained some chunks bro.... one guy even took a strimmer to the canopy, indoors petrol, took 8 inches of the top, and still improved his yield !!, Automaster

• Like 1

Easy @@AutoMaster, yeah straight down the middle as there'd say..no pics mate think that was last thing I wanted to do (bit of a stubborn b****d) haha

Peace out

TheJollyGardener

That is a total and utter bastard man, I feel for you.

You just gotta get back on your horse..... and get some stronger straps for that damn filter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...