Dinafem seeds strain test and quality control room

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all just a quick video showing off one of our grow rooms where we can test our strains in a closed grow environment :).

Enjoy y,all

D-M..

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

i will work for the trim lol dinafem is one the breeders at the top of the game right now in my opinion..they have something for everone no matter if its indoors,backyard or guerilla growing..the blue hashplant and cali hashplant is 2 of their best guerilla strains for high humidity conditions

• Like 1

ive got a cali hashplant and a critical + in veg right now and i can tell the quality of them from how they have grown so far. puts a few others to shame in my tent.

• Like 2

@@kygiacomo Thank you for your very kind comment, we have been around for 10 years now actually this is our 10th year anniversary :). We have listened to our customer from day one and have tried our very best to come up with a seed menu to cater for everyone :) and I think we have done a very good job :). We are not done yet plenty more good stuff to come from the Dinafem camp :bong:

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@@kygiacomo Thank you for your very kind comment, we have been around for 10 years now actually this is our 10th year anniversary :). We have listened to our customer from day one and have tried our very best to come up with a seed menu to cater for everyone :) and I think we have done a very good job :). We are not done yet plenty more good stuff to come from the Dinafem camp :bong:

All the best

D-M..

cant wait to see what u guys bring out in the future mark..im so glad u guys are one of the companys that actually do listen to the customers and it really shows in your alls work..i'll always have a Dinafem strain in my guerilla plots bc i know i can count on the strain to produce top notch smoke..you guys just dont make up bullshit on your descriptions either which i love unlike some these hack companys out there just looking for a quick buck!! the descriptions on the packs do exactly what they say or more imo

ive got a cali hashplant and a critical + in veg right now and i can tell the quality of them from how they have grown so far. puts a few others to shame in my tent.

i agree tokituouk. i got a dinafem diseal a couple years back as a freebie and it was my 1st experience with Dinafem..that strain out yeilded everthing else that i had and some those seeds i was growing cost over 20$ per seed and this freebie put them all to shame so i knew they had to have quailty stuff in the line up and i been growing their stuff ever since..u got any pics of the cali hashplant? i know the blue hashplant is a monster producer and comes in very early at my lat which is another bonus

Edited by kygiacomo
  • Like 1