dinafem deep cheese

not this again

Just want to big up diinafem for helpin me out so is anyone doin deep or critical cheese from dinafem an if so do u mind lookin every week or so done many grows just never done the ched so im doin them both lol my in 15lrt airpots dont no if soil or coco not mad my mind up yet an how do them take feed an wot feed goes well with the ched i usely go with root excel (hg)amino house an garden then just cana veg than flower cana flores than boost plus top shooter an a one week pk on week 5 all phd to around 5.8 two 6.4 max so if thats no good under 600watts airhoods so wots best for this make an strain plz help peeps an how do u post photos just keeps sayin file to big an it will not give me the gallery on my name ?.

• Like 1

Just want to big up diinafem for helpin me out so is anyone doin deep or critical cheese from dinafem an if so do u mind lookin every week or so done many grows just never done the ched so im doin them both lol my in 15lrt airpots dont no if soil or coco not mad my mind up yet an how do them take feed an wot feed goes well with the ched i usely go with root excel (hg)amino house an garden then just cana veg than flower cana flores than boost plus top shooter an a one week pk on week 5 all phd to around 5.8 two 6.4 max so if thats no good under 600watts airhoods so wots best for this make an strain plz help peeps an how do u post photos just keeps sayin file to big an it will not give me the gallery on my name ?.

You will get plenty of help from both myself and the great community here at uk420. As regards to your pictures best guess they are to large of a file. My best advice would be to use a program such as picassa3 and scale down the size of your pictures to under 1mb :).

Your grow set up sound fine, ph looks right and fert look right :)

Im here if you need me and im very confident that the good folks from uk420 will chime in to.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Nice one mate would propa like for you to link up over the next 12 weeks an ill post the full grow up on hear so nice one for the reply mate an look forward to the chedda

• Like 1

Nice one mate would propa like for you to link up over the next 12 weeks an ill post the full grow up on hear so nice one for the reply mate an look forward to the chedda

You won't be disappointed with our cheese just make sure you have carbon filters in play as she is a really stinky strain :)

All the best

D-M..

Me again sorry to ask so much already but wot feed an soil do u say for the deep cheese an critical cheese plz let me see a chart on ph an ppm plz before i can an bye stuff plz pre root rooted veg deep veg pre flower flower an ripening plz show me charts on the too plus wot brand would you lads say an use dont want burn out due to bad soil choose or feed to strong etc thank u mark look forward to this grow as its the frist grow of cheese an strains from u lads so im defo lookin forward to doing them proud an dinafem aswel an im worried about the drying an curing as im gettin told its more inportant with ched for a good smell an good smoke so any links to read will b much needed lol have a good night speak soon need to get photos sorted to get them up 3 rooms there with light rails 1000watt setups geko boxes timer feeders to the second sum good kit an room setups an sum good plants if i do them well i mite push for the 2 toppin an the six weeks veg but them are in pre root an just rooted stage so thats 8 weeks from now say than 59 two 65 days ish almost 17weeks way to long with the dry an cure be way to long do the two strains finish around the same time ???

• Like 1

Me again sorry to ask so much already but wot feed an soil do u say for the deep cheese an critical cheese plz let me see a chart on ph an ppm plz before i can an bye stuff plz pre root rooted veg deep veg pre flower flower an ripening plz show me charts on the too plus wot brand would you lads say an use dont want burn out due to bad soil choose or feed to strong etc thank u mark look forward to this grow as its the frist grow of cheese an strains from u lads so im defo lookin forward to doing them proud an dinafem aswel an im worried about the drying an curing as im gettin told its more inportant with ched for a good smell an good smoke so any links to read will b much needed lol have a good night speak soon need to get photos sorted to get them up 3 rooms there with light rails 1000watt setups geko boxes timer feeders to the second sum good kit an room setups an sum good plants if i do them well i mite push for the 2 toppin an the six weeks veg but them are in pre root an just rooted stage so thats 8 weeks from now say than 59 two 65 days ish almost 17weeks way to long with the dry an cure be way to long do the two strains finish around the same time ???

So many questions but I'll try to help best.

Can I ask do you have much growing knowledge? ,I dont mean this in a bad way :).

I would go with the plant magic soil and the plant magic line of nutrients. If I recall the plant magic soil has no added ferts like canna pro and bio bizz all mix so you can start with your veg ferts quite early.

If you go with plant magic nutrients you could go with there chemical line which I hear is very good or there organic old timer range which I know works well.

For a feeding chart I cant help with that but will help with ec, ppm feeding etc but this will be done whilst growing :).

As to finishing time out deep cheese is cheese x cheese so yes 8-9 weeks bloom :)..

Let me know if I can help more :)

D-M..

Nar done a good few grow never done chedd doh due to the smell but i dnt have that worry so im doing a 6m by 3m by 2m tent in the big room than 3 15 by 15 foot bed rooms so im just askin wots best never done complete hydro i think soils for me or coco an clay balls in 15 ltr air pots under 1000watt an 600 watt setup have light movers lost the 2000 watt raptor two the law man killed my soul lol ive used canna house an garden sumo before all with ok to good turn outs the best was a barneys cronic thunder boy i hit that right good good return but im askin i guess as this will be my biggest to date setup so im lookin on the best way to give ur girls the best about 18lights all in all so just trying to get it right i no its just on a bigger scale

yes, i realise that.

i also know that resin productionincreases with temperature.

So many questions but I'll try to help best.

Can I ask do you have much growing knowledge? ,I dont mean this in a bad way :).

I would go with the plant magic soil and the plant magic line of nutrients. If I recall the plant magic soil has no added ferts like canna pro and bio bizz all mix so you can start with your veg ferts quite early.

If you go with plant magic nutrients you could go with there chemical line which I hear is very good or there organic old timer range which I know works well.

For a feeding chart I cant help with that but will help with ec, ppm feeding etc but this will be done whilst growing :).

As to finishing time out deep cheese is cheese x cheese so yes 8-9 weeks bloom :)..

Let me know if I can help more :)

D-M..

• Like 1

@@not this again - You're grow would appear as a very big commercial grow, if you are using the stated '18 lights in total spread into three rooms'. Not sure many folks would be over to give there input, many of us only grow for personal use. Not trying to scare you but I would be careful with that if I were you pal.

Oldwizard

• Like 4

Yeh, I ain't judging you or joining the percy police or owt.

But 16 lights over 3 rooms is well into commercial territory and I can say with some certainty that very few people here would feel comfortable advising you on a grow that scale.

The information is out there and easy enough to find if your intent on having a go, but I'm not sure he is the place you will find it...

Best of luck whatever you decide to do

• Like 2

@@not this again - You're grow would appear as a very big commercial grow, if you are using the stated '18 lights in total spread into three rooms'. Not sure many folks would be over to give there input, many of us only grow for personal use. Not trying to scare you but I would be careful with that if I were you pal.

Oldwizard

@@Oldwizard has a very good point, just be very careful with this big grow as this size grow would never pass as a personal grow lol. I would go with a soil mix and add some hydroton clay pebbles @ 20% making your soil mix more airy and light or add some perlite that would work too. Canna nutrients work very well I like to use the same company that i use for my medium for my nutrients as they are designed to work well together :)

Best of luck with this big grow will be interesting to see how this goes :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Yeh, I ain't judging you or joining the percy police or owt.

But 16 lights over 3 rooms is well into commercial territory and I can say with some certainty that very few people here would feel comfortable advising you on a grow that scale.

The information is out there and easy enough to find if your intent on having a go, but I'm not sure he is the place you will find it...

Best of luck whatever you decide to do

I have to agree uk420 is a community built up of mainly personal growers that grow for there own needs so they don't have to buy off the street dealers. This is a very tight nit community built up of dedicated home growers who we at dinafem value. I will still try to help but know exactly where the guys and girls from this great forum are coming from :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

From what I could make out, your worrying too much and expecting everything planned out and written up for you. Theres no specific brand nor specific feeding regimes you use for specific strains (to some extent), that's all down to you. Pick what you want to use and your plants will tell you what they want and when. Also growing in soil I wouldn't worry about adjusting ph, do some research on soil science, when does any other form of gardening require you to adjust ph in soil? Never, because it is unnecessary. Soil will do that for you.

Stay safe with a grow that size mate! I'm sure you are aware of the consequences of a large scale operation like that. Cash cropping is not the way forward! As others have said, I'm not here to judge you and I hope you don't get in trouble, but just stay safe out there.

• Like 3