Class 'C' Cabinets

hemlok

:D Hello everyone, hope your all keeping well and nicely hammered on this rather balmy saturday evening ?  :dj:

Ok i have just been looking at these Cabinets and i was wondering if anyone has ordered one or was thinking of getting one ? The basic £150 one is basically just the cabinet minus the fittings/light etc. All the places where these should go are marked up and the unit just needs a touch of cosmetic work to make it fit right in with other furniture. So if anyone has any thoughts on these please do sound them. It appears to be a very good looking bit of kit, but like i say any thoughts please lets hear them :D

Cheers my dears  :thumbs:

take care and keep safe

Hemlok :peace:

not heard of these myself before, but £150 seems a bit steep for what apears to be a wardrobe, i'd nip down the junk shop & get one for £15 & use the saving for lights etc?

I've just had a look and found a couple design faults/ sales pitches that bother me.

No.1:

Its described as having ventilation, but this is not the same as extraction, which is essential to grow decent marijuana.

You would need to fit a proper extraction unit, which would also cancel out the 'blend in with your existing furniture' feature :sarcasm:

No.2

Wouldn't having smoked glass 'viewing windows' cancel out the light proofing ?

Isn't the whole point of growing in a cupboard to keep your weed away from prying eyes ?

£150.00 is an oz of prime bud or a basic grow set up or anything else you want to spend it on!

Or you could buy an expensive wardrobe lol

I think we will see a lot of these types of inventions springing up over the coming months.

Everyone is after a slice of the 'green pound' ???

:thumbs: Thanks very much for the input chaps  :thumbs:

I think we will definetly be passing this one up, as my dad always says 'sometimes you need that second eye to look at something' as its usually the second eye that spots the problems!!

Thank you all very much indeed  :thumbs:

See ya's later

Hemlok :peace:

has anyone seen the grow tents that growell sell? they were about a £100 for a 1.35m*1.35m or £155 for a 2 by 2 (but at least they didn't have windows)   :D