archive seeds

Shogun

Iv seen some really nice flowers of his stuff on a yank forum, they defo rate him as a breeder, specially his OG stuff! He's got a solid legit clone bank by the looks of it, iv got a pack of Casper OG and his Amnesia haze BX1 :)

• Like 5

ive spent a good bit of the day reading up on archive seeds. I had my eye on oregon lemons and lemon amnesia but after all that reading I now have my eye on a few others too. decided to bite the bullet and buy the 2 I originally fancied but attitude wont accept my credit card. why are seed company not accepting credit cards at the moment? is this a new thing? is it gonna be permanent?

• Like 2

dunno why but its reason they giving 20% off for cash payments

yeah I noticed similar deals with a few seed resellers. I wonder why this is happening. 20% off is a good deal but mailing cash is a right pain in the arse.

• Like 2

cause the people that put that card payments through dont wanted to be associated with money for illegal drugs as they call it so (sage) so tude can no longer take any kind credit card ie meastro,visa,visa debit, visa electron etc.

• Like 1

So attitude are no longer taking card payments?

not just attitude by the looks of things mate

e2a on the plus side it will probably save me a fortune, no more spur of the moment seed purchases.

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 4

looks like a few seedbanks as its nothing to do with the seedbanks its the people that deal with the card payments dont want anything to do with illegal drugs.

Buy direct from the breeders any way

some seed companies you cant buy direct from, like most of the American companies. its also very likely you wont be able to use credit cards with the breeders also.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...