White Berry Flower Diary

Dodgee

Ok awhile back i was given some Paradise Seeds White Berry to grow out.

Due to a series of unfortunate events only 3 of them are alive (1 barely so)

This diary will just cover the 12/12 flower period. The ladies are in 6.5 litre pots of all mix and have currently been on 12/12 for about a week.

I'll give them another week before giving them a major under trim. And try to update weekly from then.

A few pics,

White berry

White berry

White berry

White berry

White berry

Till next week...

• Like 9

I'm currently in my 5th week of flowering some whiteberry . I got 3 aswell not sure why the other 2 didnt survive they just didnt break out of the shell and as a result they died. But they look amazing more like hedges than a bush. But for some reason I've not had the pheno that I had a while back that was really special. These seem to be lacking In smell abit gona run them for 55 days and hope for the best.

A few hastily taken shots to show the onset of bud formation,

Cold is starting to effect the flower tent now as you can see,

White berry budset

White berry budset

White berry budset

White berry budset

White berry budset

Thanks for looking,

Atb

• Like 5

Looking good @@Dodgee u seem to av the pheno that has narrower leaves than mine, maybe that's the 1 that has the full on berry smell mine seems to have a musky skunky smell, I'll need to buy another pack to find the 1 that is covered in frost with that smell. They do look lovely once the colours start showing thou.

• Like 2

Looking nice dodgy they are great plants they grow really easy and they seem to finish up rapid Ime, I've grown a few and like green says there's a musky one with a sweet edge and then there's that stinking fuel berry pheno that's drips with resin It sticks to the pallet like a fray bentos pie u can still taste it a good half hour later mmmm White berry

Atb @@Dodgee

M

• Like 2

Looking good. I have two of these that are about a week old a long with two ice cream and two sensi star.

I would like to see a few more pics later when she is budded up

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, yes mate both plants are down and dry.

Yield from the 2 in 6.5l pots was just shy of 5 oz. Not my best but there was cold problems early in flower which knocked them.

The smoke is nice both have that forest fruit berry smell with a more hashy flavour when smoked.

I'll post a smoke report and some pics soon as I have chance.

For now,

White berry done

Cheers dodge
  • Like 3