Dinafem Critical 2.0 +

Dodgee

Ok folks,

Another dodgee diary, beans were supplied by the generous chaps and chapettes over at Dinafem Hq.

A company that has bean a genuine joy to deal with and whom have consistently delivered me with high quality genetics at reasonable prices for at least a few years now.

The blurb,

Critical+ 2.0 cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seedsbelong to a feminized, Sativa-dominant cannabis strain obtained by crossing a Critical+ with a moisture-resistant phenotype. The result is a strengthened version of Critical+.

Critical+ 2.0 can be cultivated by a wide range of growers in regions where cultivation tends to be difficult. It grows into an easy-to-grow, fast-flowering, hardy marijuana plant that produces high-quality, big, thick buds covered in resin. Delivering high yields without difficulty, this cannabis strain is great for commercial purposes and for all kind of growers. With the features of a winner, it is a benchmark in the cannabis world.

Critical+ 2.0 is an outstanding, slender marijuana plant with large, thin, light green leaves that performs really well indoors, especially in SCROG, although you should remember to control its growth. Outdoors it enjoys temperate climates as well as the comfort of the greenhouse. It is advisable to use anti-odour filters as the smell is very strong and could be a telltale sign at the end of flowering.

The flavour and aroma of Critical+ 2.0 are pronounced, with hints of lemon, pine and spices. The effect is powerful and cerebral, providing a long-lasting, uplifting, euphoric high. It is the perfect cannabis strain to have a good time with your friends.

The specs,

Suitable for indoors and outdoors

Sex: feminized

Genotype: 70% Sativa / 30% IndicaCross: Critical+ x Resistant Critical+ pheno

Indoor flowering period: 45-50 days

Outdoor harvest time: late September

Indoor yield: 700 g/m2

Outdoor yield: 900-1300 g/plantCBD: 0.3%THC/CBD ratio: 66:1

Beans got wet about a week ago,

Critical 2.0 +

Critical 2.0 +

Critical 2.0 +

Critical 2.0 +

The diary will no doubt be my usual haphazard affair and all criticisms or compliments will be taken in the usual good spirit.

Thanx for looking, fingers crossed for good things.

• Like 8

Good luck with these, I'm running a few outdoor this season, are these for an indoor run? :)

I'll run them indoor first off yes mate.

Plan is to keep copies of everything tho, just incase I do find that 7 week pheno somewhere in the mix.

If I'm lucky enough to find it, a few clones may well make there way outdoors...may well indeed!

Nice1 Fang!

• Like 2

Guest zypheruk

Gonna follow this diary as this strain will be the first I grow once im finished fucking up my first attempt with coco and some clones from my last bagseed grow. I don't mind murdering bagseed it was free, just hate the thought of paying good money for seed, killing it and in return the wife killing me...lol

Best of luck with your grow,

• Like 2

Atb dodgee! Looks like your at about the same stage as me with my original critical. Will be cool to see them going side by side.

This will be a very nice comparison grow between the original critical+ and this 2.0 grow :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Ok folks,

Another dodgee diary, beans were supplied by the generous chaps and chapettes over at Dinafem Hq.

A company that has bean a genuine joy to deal with and whom have consistently delivered me with high quality genetics at reasonable prices for at least a few years now.

The blurb,

Critical+ 2.0 cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seedsbelong to a feminized, Sativa-dominant cannabis strain obtained by crossing a Critical+ with a moisture-resistant phenotype. The result is a strengthened version of Critical+.

Critical+ 2.0 can be cultivated by a wide range of growers in regions where cultivation tends to be difficult. It grows into an easy-to-grow, fast-flowering, hardy marijuana plant that produces high-quality, big, thick buds covered in resin. Delivering high yields without difficulty, this cannabis strain is great for commercial purposes and for all kind of growers. With the features of a winner, it is a benchmark in the cannabis world.

Critical+ 2.0 is an outstanding, slender marijuana plant with large, thin, light green leaves that performs really well indoors, especially in SCROG, although you should remember to control its growth. Outdoors it enjoys temperate climates as well as the comfort of the greenhouse. It is advisable to use anti-odour filters as the smell is very strong and could be a telltale sign at the end of flowering.

The flavour and aroma of Critical+ 2.0 are pronounced, with hints of lemon, pine and spices. The effect is powerful and cerebral, providing a long-lasting, uplifting, euphoric high. It is the perfect cannabis strain to have a good time with your friends.

The specs,

Suitable for indoors and outdoors

Sex: feminized

Genotype: 70% Sativa / 30% IndicaCross: Critical+ x Resistant Critical+ pheno

Indoor flowering period: 45-50 days

Outdoor harvest time: late September

Indoor yield: 700 g/m2

Outdoor yield: 900-1300 g/plantCBD: 0.3%THC/CBD ratio: 66:1

Beans got wet about a week ago,

The diary will no doubt be my usual haphazard affair and all criticisms or compliments will be taken in the usual good spirit.

Thanx for looking, fingers crossed for good things.

You are more than welcome :). We love seeing what you do with our genetics and you should find the 7 week phenotype I've had a few done in 50 days so best of luck, the longest was 58 days but there is a 45 day pheno. I guess it all depends on the high you want :)

All the best with this grow from all at Dinafem will be watching with anticipation :)

D-M..

• Like 3

best of luck dodge, got one of these in the pot noodle comp and I feel like dropping out and potting it up after reading that blurb and seeing how lovely it looks in the noodle cup.

atb with the grow,

reg

@

Thanx for calling in! If any knowledge whatsoever can be gleaned from my ramblings all good. But for a decent grow guide I wouldn't pay to much attention to me!

@

Always nice to have some comparison mucka! and showing my crap plants all the time, I feel somewhat makes up for all the times I've embarrassed lads in other comparison stakes.

@@Dinafem-Mark

Always a pleasure, never a chore! How does fella? Hope all is well with you n yours.

Will do my best not to let you down any more than is the norm!

@@cabster

Thanx very much buddy, much appreciated!

@

Thanx for the good vibes regards, stop in anytime.

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but incase I did.. Thanx!

Best regards

Feeling the cold but chugging along, bottom right seems to be a bit stunted/runty and may well get culled. Top right has some kind of self topping thing going on, I did try some close ups but managed to have my finger half covering the lense! Doh.

critical seedlings

Thanx for all the kind words,

Regards

• Like 3

How low have your temps been dodgee? I'm running my lights 24hrs at the moment just to keep it ideal. My real struggle will be when I switch to 12/12 as I'm growing in an un-insulated loft.

Your plants are looking good though mate despite the cold.

• Like 1

Cheers kush,

Temps are saying 20c but the intake air is a good degree colder than that and the pots are pretty cool too the touch which is a bad sign in my limited experience.

But I'm already running the 400w 24/7 in my m2 veg tent and only have a small (170m3h) extractor. Short of warming the intake air that's not much else I can do.

In the flower tent all my pots are sat in heated prop trays. Plus the extract from the veg tent gets pumped into there so temps in there are manageable. Not perfect. But manageable..

It's a tricky time of year for everybody temps wise. Especially with this cold snap. Fingers crossed warmer weather will be with us soon eh.

Thanx for looking in!

• Like 1