DINAFEM BLUEBERRY

greenvigilante

hi guys ive got the chance of dina blueberry cuttings and was wondering if anyone had any info on it?

i was going to throw up a 1.2m tent with 9 cuttings in it prob in 6l pots of coco

under a 600w hps

anyone got any idea on how long to veg them considering ive got 9 in the small tent?

any other info about stretch ect would be great

cheers guys

Just typed blue hash into google seems to be a bit of info out there and a thread came up from here in 2012..

thank for that mate altho i have googled it but prefer any first hand experience the guys may have with blue hash cuttings and veg times in 6l pots of coco

i normally only do 4 autos per 1.2m but want to see wot all the guys keep telling me about regular fem strains being better ect

normally i get about 4 weeks veg on autos then they move to flower with 9 in a 1.2 do we reckon i could do 2-3 week veg then flip for 8-9weeks?

• Like 1

There are a few results that come up from here i also prefer feedback from here..As for veg time let them grow and see it will prob be quick as its an indica,veg time will be less than with seed..It says on seed finder 53 days flowering.

Edited by zippi23

thank for that mate altho i have googled it but prefer any first hand experience the guys may have with blue hash cuttings and veg times in 6l pots of coco

i normally only do 4 autos per 1.2m but want to see wot all the guys keep telling me about regular fem strains being better ect

normally i get about 4 weeks veg on autos then they move to flower with 9 in a 1.2 do we reckon i could do 2-3 week veg then flip for 8-9weeks?

Hello @@greenvigilante if I was you I would go with 4-6 cuttings in a 1.2m tent under a 600w light. As you are used to autos I would go with a 3-5 week veg the flip to 12/12. Our blue hash tends to have a 1.5-2.5x stretch when she enters the flower phase. Will you be putting up a scrogg net/screen?

Ill be very interested in how our photoperiod strains do for you as you are doing outstandingly well with our autodinafem strains :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Hello @@greenvigilante if I was you I would go with 4-6 cuttings in a 1.2m tent under a 600w light. As you are used to autos I would go with a 3-5 week veg the flip to 12/12. Our blue hash tends to have a 1.5-2.5x stretch when she enters the flower phase. Will you be putting up a scrogg net/screen?

Ill be very interested in how our photoperiod strains do for you as you are doing outstandingly well with our autodinafem strains :)

All the best

D-M..

cheers for the responce mate!

im really between going with as u say 4 cuttings on a 5 week veg scrogged or the other end of the scale and 9 with a 3 week veg with a wee bit of supercropping lol my head

hurts

seems a shame to scrap a few cuttings ive already got coming tho?

with the 2.5 stretch im wanting to keep them low anyways they should be here in next week so will get a dairy up asap will jsut be roughly same setup run to waste coco 600w light ect

• Like 1

Maybe try and keep one as a mother if you have space to.

That a good idea, go with 8 on a 3 week veg and keep one back as a mother?. The 2.5x stretch is on the extreme end usually 2x but pheno depending :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Maybe try and keep one as a mother if you have space to.

hahahah i was just in the prop and mother section

it could work out well as these autos will be done in 3-4weeks so should be in time for me flipping the blue onto flower

• Like 1

That a good idea, go with 8 on a 3 week veg and keep one back as a mother?. The 2.5x stretch is on the extreme end usually 2x but pheno depending :)

All the best

D-M..

that would be great!

going to go for it and hopefully move them about tents to when one is in veg and one isnt

• Like 1

that would be great!

going to go for it and hopefully move them about tents to when one is in veg and one isnt

Sounds like a plan :)should get you perpetual growing which will keep you very self sufficient :)

All the best will look out for the blue hash thread :bong:

D-M..

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan :)should get you perpetual growing which will keep you very self sufficient :)

All the best will look out for the blue hash thread :bong:

D-M..

cheers buddy altho i do prefer autos hahaha

just dont say that to loud around here:P

• Like 1