cheese XL

bigbadbillybob

the auto smokes as well as the photo version, in my humble opinion. It shows how far autos have come in the past few years.

the stone doesnt last quite as long, but the taste is certainly there. And the little bit lost in stone is more than made up in electric, nutes and time saving by doing autos.

I reckon you could do a blindfold test and the purists would not be able to tell the difference.. really i mean it!

Im settin myself up for a beating from the purists here, but all i can say is try it for yourself.

Im doing a photoperiod grow just now, and it seems to be takin forever. My girls have just been flipped to 12/12 last weeek, and have been veging for 2 months.

If they were autos, they would be almost ready for the chop. As it is, they aint even started shooting pistils.

Hopefully the smoke will make up for the time spent.

thankfully im also doing some autos too (moby dick, and critical jack from Dinafem, afghan express by positronics critical mass and blue cheese from big Buddha)

They dont look like they will be as big, but its early days.

• Like 3

the auto smokes as well as the photo version, in my humble opinion. It shows how far autos have come in the past few years.

the stone doesnt last quite as long, but the taste is certainly there. And the little bit lost in stone is more than made up in electric, nutes and time saving by doing autos.

I reckon you could do a blindfold test and the purists would not be able to tell the difference.. really i mean it!

Im settin myself up for a beating from the purists here, but all i can say is try it for yourself.

Im doing a photoperiod grow just now, and it seems to be takin forever. My girls have just been flipped to 12/12 last weeek, and have been veging for 2 months.

If they were autos, they would be almost ready for the chop. As it is, they aint even started shooting pistils.

Hopefully the smoke will make up for the time spent.

thankfully im also doing some autos too (moby dick, and critical jack from Dinafem, afghan express by positronics critical mass and blue cheese from big Buddha)

They dont look like they will be as big, but its early days.

Thank you for your update and smoke report/opinion. I agree our auto or photoperiod cheese is indistinguishable from each other :) and from the yeilds being pulled from our newer autos 4oz/plant on average over 65-75 dats seed to weed it totally what we set out to achieve :)

So glad you like the end product :)

All the best with your next grow :)

D-M..😱

• Like 2