Cream of the Crop - January 2015

Joolz

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, I've been pushed for time this month and had a few distractions and a dodgy internet connection which still isn't sorted so I completely forgot about this months cream of the crop, as its so late now and this is a short month anyway I've simply added a poll to this topic.

Please vote for your favourite photo, as there is more than the usual 9 entries I'll add a 2nd prize as well

normal service will be resumed in time for next month :yinyang:

Hey Joolz,

So glad that you have found the time to continue this feature. I is one of my favorite parts of the site.

Hope you get that internet connection sorted.

Blank

• Like 1

Cheers for the vote @@Serpent and thanks in advanve to anyone else who thinks my attempt worthy, I may forget in the future lol.

No way man. Your blues looks lovely and it's a more than worthy candidate. Always worth a punt mate.

• Like 1

Nope your not going crazy, joolz forgot to enter my name and then entered my old username cured which is at the bottom of the list, that is me. lol

• 2 weeks later...

@@iamafunkimunki well done my fellow grower. happy days. and to all who entered. on to the next one. happydays. thanks to the sponsors who make it happen and to the mod,s who sort it all out.and all who took the time to vote, cheers and of course our mr joolz, ta. :oldtoker::oldtoker::oldtoker:

• Like 4

@@iamafunkimunki well done my fellow grower. happy days. and to all who entered. on to the next one. happydays. thanks to the sponsors who make it happen and to the mod,s who sort it all out.and all who took the time to vote, cheers and of course our mr joolz, ta. :oldtoker::oldtoker::oldtoker:

Seconded from me, cheers all involved.

:oldtoker: