Kompact & Kushty Micro Grow

vapes420

Update Day 54

Hey sorry its been way too long since my last update things have been going crazy for me. The first week I was unexpectedly away for the week and that caused a few problems but in the end mrs vapes sorted the feeding out for me, but missed one of the plants the AE that wasn't doing too well I had it at the back and she didn't see it so when I found it it was in a bad state, so it had to go sadly.. So now down to 4! Then last week I had a wisdom tooth out, damn the pain was crazy but doing ok now..

So on to the ladies and I gotta say I don't feel like I have spent any time with them pretty much this entire grow, but when I look in that tent I cannot help but smile, such a lovely site 4 fab frosty and sparkly ladies just doing good. The ABK is a real stonker lovely colours and some frost nuggets of bud. AX is also looking fab, looks a bit whispier than the others but I think that's the strain, and the 2 SR are compact and frosty too.

I started the Overdrive last week too, seems to be here quickly I almost missed it haha, so all 4 have been on 3ml/L OT Bloom & 1ml/L Overdrive, but this week ive started with 2ml/L Overdrive.

Heres some pics hopefully life will calm down and normal service can resume lol

AutoBlackberry Kush

ABK Day 54

AutoXtreme

AX Day 54

StarRyder 1

SR1 Day 54

SratRyder 2

SR2 Day 54

Cheers
  • Like 4

staryder is a top top smoke and a beautiful flavour ,ive seen massive staryders and ones squat similar to yours they all have a great flavour and great effect enjoy those little uns

• Like 2

Cheers Vince, yeah all my SR have been small but potent and this is the first time under LED so hoping for small and super potent this time round :)

• Like 2

Update Day 59

I have really noticed a difference in them this week looks like the Overdive has kicked in..

The ABK is at the back of the tent so I don't see her as much but now I puller her out, wow she's a beauty. Lovely purple colourings to the buds with sparkly trichs on top of that all topped off with a great scent and big buds. And the AX has really started to lean with the weight of the buds on top so I'm already grinning at this, not as trichy as the kush but still sparkling and big.

The 2 SRs are still compact but each are triching up beautifully but there looking more yellow than the others, don't know if its the time of the life or if its nutes, they still look good n fat so I'm just gonna keep them both going as they are, not long left now.

So it turns out that what I thought was a 2L bottle is actually 1.5L so they may have been slightly overfed haha I thought about adjusting it but i'll prob stick to 3ml/L Bloom and 2ml/L Overdrive, not got much of either bloom or overdrive left but I think I've got enough for the next 10 days then its on to flush for a week then chop day! Seems to come round so quickly!

Temps have been around 26-27c nice in there, and I've not taken a height measurement for a while but they all not changed much since I took it a few post above. Here are some pics..

AutoBlackberry Kush

gallery_77519_9387_473198.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_184706.jpg

Auto Xtreme

gallery_77519_9387_170660.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_495085.jpg

StarRyder 1

gallery_77519_9387_578276.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_367355.jpg

StarRyder 2

gallery_77519_9387_387826.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_280349.jpg

Cheers

• Like 5

Update Day 66

Seems like a quick week, and chop day is fast approaching :D

ABK & AX both look like they have put on a bit of girth this week, there just getting fatter they are both looking real good, The AX is still leaningm maybe more now also I think the ABK is producing a bit of a pong so can smell her outside the tent this week, not ideal but hey gotta ride thru it.. The 2 SR have also really chunked out and they both have got that sweet dank smell to them mmm yeah.

Been keeping up the Overdrive at 2ml/L this week, fed this morning so in 2 days will be last feed then 4 days later start flush as chop date has been set for 10 days time, so day 76. really looking forward to this one and I think I have enough left from my current batch to keep me going past those rush to dry the first buds times wow it'll be a first if it is :)

AutoBlackberry Kush

gallery_77519_9387_499898.jpg

AutoXtreme

gallery_77519_9387_197805.jpg

StarRyder 1

gallery_77519_9387_124204.jpg

StarRyder 2

gallery_77519_9387_266163.jpg

Cheers

• Like 9

Update for yesterday Day 76 Chop Day

Had to squeeze the chop in yesterday hence this late post, but what a chop it was..

Started with the 2 SR for chopping and both were smelling great and trichy as but both different in there own right, SR1 is lighter and feels fresher whereas SR2 is way greener and felt like she had way more weight behind those buds and wow was this one sparkly.. Then I did the ABK again another wower in the colour, so deep red and she even smells like deep red (if thats actually a colour!) and you cannot help but notice the clear trichs on the dark body of the buds, seriosly looking forward to this one.. As am I the AX, she was ready to snap with the weight of the buds on top, you can see the latest buds that were poping out at the end, she smells nice lemon smell also the buds felt big and dense.

Have got a great feeling about this grow should have some smashers for the next few months, all are now hanging in a box in the tent with a fan blowing in the corner, I'm gonna try and forget there in there well at least for the next 6 days until I got a major party weekend coming up, just in time me thinks :)

Here are some pics, sorry I couldn't find my trusty DP lighter so nothing for scale..

AutoBlackberry Kush Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_126659.jpg

AutoXtreme Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_141526.jpg

StarRyder 1 Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_11746.jpg

StarRyder 2 Chopped

gallery_77519_9387_77359.jpg

Cheers

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Update

Apologies on the late result. So after the chop above I hung them for 5 days and then into cardboard box for 3 days and then had some vapeable nugs, but chose to start burping them in the jar as still had a few days left from last stash, also weighed them out before jarring and got 82g in total, it'll do me fine. Then only a couple of days later started on this stash.. Wow another quality grow for sure, will get a better report done but damn that ABK is a tasty tasty hit of blackberry mellowness :D

And to keep the flow here is Day 6 of the next grow, got 2 Auto Euphoria at the top, a ABK on left and a SR on right..

gallery_77519_9387_322784.jpg

Cheers

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Update Day 41

I'm here still, work kinda went crazy and I had to spend a lot of time away, hence the lack of updates but I got mrs vapes to tend to the ladies and she didn't do too bad..

So looking at the pics above a lot has changed as it would. Don't remember timings but they went on bloom just under 21days and are now on 3ml/L OT Bloom and have been for a week or so. The SR is as squat and micro as she can be I think, she's sitting on a load of books and she's still not at the level of the others oh well she is triching up like a crazy one tho, and the ABK week she just amazes me every time, she's that beautiful maroonish colour and already chunking up like a trooper, lets hope this one falls over her own weight like the last one did!

Now the 2 AutoEuforia's are something different, true sativa spread and height. I couldn't believe it when I saw them after some time both accelerated height and spread and haven't really stopped! AE1 is a strong feeling plant and has many many bud sites that are just ready to fatten up, all the side branches are at the same kinda height and she's got a good tent filling girth to her, she's a thirsty girl too, and AE2 is the same except the had grown do much that I've had to pull the main cola down so its back under light, but again bud sites are rampant on this one, liking the look of these.

Again I cannot believe how well these ladies are doing considering I've done practically nothing to them, just a bit of a trim down below and making sure there fed right, they are true survivors!

Pics here, had to take them in situ for a change, can't promise regular updates but ill try..

AutoEuforia 1

gallery_77519_9387_254676.jpg

AutoEuforia 2

gallery_77519_9387_112082.jpg

AutoBlackberry Kush

gallery_77519_9387_199413.jpg

StarRyder

gallery_77519_9387_153355.jpg

Group Shot

gallery_77519_9387_483185.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet

Im back sorry for the lack of updates and ending on this one.. But what an end it was..

I'll start from the last post, so I think it was around that time I decided to spit the grow, SR & ABK looked way ahead of the 2 AE so I started SR & ABK on Overdrive and carried on with Bloom for AE, couple of weeks pass and flush starts on SR/ABK and Overdrive starts on AE was roughly how it went. By the end of flush SR was sparklingly green and ABK was falling over her own weight again. Then had some fun with drying, as ive always used the tent to dry in, but not while ive got anything on the go, so cut SR/ABK and boxed up and put in the tent, left for a few too many days as when checked the SR was bang on but the ABK was krisped, but you know what it didnt matter as the SR was so so good just perfectly sparkling and such a beutiful pineapple like flavor and top high and the ABK so different flavours but as always a knockout stone. I didnt weigh them this time round but knowing the squat SRs ive had its deffo under 20g and ABK was frob around the 20 anyway I enjoyed these 2 for a good couple of weeks then it was time for the AE chop.

I had to get them out first, now I make a point of saying that because they were so fucking huge its awesome. Never have I had anything like these 2 they both wanted to take over the tent, one was still tied down and the buds that started to grow on the tops were fab. So back to chopping, 2 plants took me over 2hrs and 2 boxes! A week later out from the box emerged some of the most amazing buds I have ever seen! To say they are frosty, dense, potent and stinky are all true. And the Euforia is wow, in the vape or in a smoke. It. Is. Awesome. And I did weigh these 2 and broke my record as AE1 came in at 42g and then broke it again with AE2 with 44g :D Which i find amazing as as you know i've spent litrally no time with them this time round, but im not complaining...

I dont know at what point that I realised that im right on the edge to start and finish another grow before vacation time but I rush cracked 2 and they are doing good at the mo, extra fans inside tent this week. They are 1 Auto Durban Poison and 1 Auto Ultimate, prob wont diarise (?) these 2 as still real busy not much time.

Keep high all

:hippy:

• Like 3