kitchen cupboard grow

temper666

Just built my nephew his first mini veg grow cupboard for basically £10 great lityle start, not the tidiest of taping but it was all we had, it was a quick low budget way to get him up and running ;) with 2x northern lights fem seeds once he has spare pennies will add proper CFL's etc but all this was just lying around my house ;) he is over the moon, testing his 2 ways with seed one in kitchen roll and one right in coco ;) think gonna make a little pro out him ;) what u guys think ;) could been a lot tidier but over time I will tidy it up with better stuff ;) OK I cant see a option to upload photos ;( I on my mobile but if needs to be PC can upload when I get in house ;)

Edited by temper666
  • Like 2

@@temper666

How strange, my first grow was in a friends cupboard in his bedroom. same plants & same number, my dad gave me 2 northern lights clones and me and my pal used an old sub speaker box filled with cheap compost.

Would be good to see a picture, always nice to see a new grower germinating. GV.

• Like 1