Christmas Competition - Results

Joolz

Not very often I win anything, maybe there will be a keeper in my prize............ :shock:

Massive thanks to all who made this comp happen and congrats to all the lucky ones :thumsup:

Lets hope this is the corner turned after a pretty shitty year

atb

stu :oldtoker:

• Like 4

A Big Up Thank You to all the Sponsors Joolz Mods and all UK420 :realcool: and Happy New Year :skin_up:

edit congratulations to all the winners :smokin:

Edited by ege bam yasi
  • Like 1

Again a huge thank you to all the sponsors and the whole of the uk420 team for arranging such great comps. Congrats to all that have won too.

I can't believe I won :D

Thanks to weed world for the competition and a bigger thanks to everyone at uk420 for making it the best site.

10 sweet seeds fems to start my collection back off after the police raided me a couple of weeks ago and took everything, my luck is changing.

Happy new year everyone

Congratulations everyone who one!

And Thanks you to all the contributors im sure you made some peoples xmas and new year a whole lot better!

And to the UK420 staff, must of been a chore sorting out all the winners and such!

Well done all round! :v:

please do not pm me with address details as a lot of the prizes are being sent direct from the sponsors and I will liaise with them so that everybody gets the right prize

I will contact all of the winners individually over the next few days, it's going to take a good while to sort out, I know you are all eager to get your prizes so please bear with me, I already have an inbox full of pms and I really don't know where to start lol

• Like 13

No rush here ,just gratitude for all the effort, donations and time sacrificed to make all this possible at this time of year, once again thanks to all involved.

• Like 3

No rush here either. Thank you for the opportunity. Coming to the end of my first and couldn't have done without uk420 and all whom sail within her 🙏🙏

• Like 3