delahaze

kygiacomo

i just want to say thank u all for this strain..i live at 37.5 lat in south east usa..this is the only strain that i have found that can handle the nearly 100% humidity during full flower of sept and even when it rains it thrives here..i had other plants this year rotting down right next to the delahaze and this lady didnt get a spect of rot on her without using any type of sprays at all..i will be buying this one for many years to come also got the sweet puple and jacky white to try as well next year..how hardy is the jacky white?

Edited by kygiacomo
  • Like 2

grows well indoors to bud! enjoy your crop

bst

ya another UK guy from another fourm was the one that told me about this strain and its potential..almost all my strains that i been running outdoors are coming from u guys from across the pond..it says on the delahaze that its not due till nov but all 3 of mine have been totally done around 15th of oct..this year it was oct 9th was 9.5 weeks..enjoy urs as welll

Atb

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

this is the delahaze i grew last year. this pic was took on sept 20th 2014. i chopped it around 7th of oct. this strain is so easy to trim and the mold resistance is surpurb. thanks paradise i got 5 of them this year and im also running Jacky white and sweet purple to see how they do. keep up the great work,looking forward to another good mold resistant strain for u guys

post-91148-0-41840100-1429924775_thumb.jpg

post-91148-0-22780900-1429924784_thumb.jpg

post-91148-0-66775400-1429924794_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

kygiacomo, I'm in the same general area as you are. Can you tell me when you put plants in ground.

Thx

BluesHarp

i put them in the ground may 10th. i use to do it may1 but now turkey season has been extended till 10th of may so i have to wait. if u are in the same general area as me then u know how shitty and wet last year was here plus the humidity is always 90-100%.

kygiacomo, Thats for the info....Think Im gonna give the DelaHaze a try. Shound like that have done you well. I'm a bit south of you in the swamps..Do you think they will hold up well in the humidy down here?

Thx

• 1 month later...

im loving the Jacky white as well. if this strain has the mold resistance that the Dela does then that will make 2 of paradise strains that will be a staple in my garden for many years to come. this jacky is over 3 foot wide and 3.5 foot tall right now,it appears to be a big yeilder just from looking at the branches on this bitch right now. the 3rd pic is of one my Dela's i only topped it once,i have 4 more all in different locations. i did a Fim on the Jacky and now im super cropping it a bit to help the inner branches to catch up to the main 2 side shoots. im running these 2 in the pics below in organic living soil! i love the strains i have grown so far from paradise seeds. i also have a sweet purple going right now to and its also got limbs all over it which tells me that it will be a nice yielder as well.

post-91148-0-62553600-1434653375_thumb.jpg

post-91148-0-15852200-1434653469_thumb.jpg

post-91148-0-25730500-1434653508_thumb.jpg

Edited by kygiacomo
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My Dela's are doing awesome as well. i think next year will be nothing but paradise seeds strains. Dela,jacky,spoetnik#1,belladone and durga mata. i been super cropping this Dela in the pic below to try some new things out on it bc i have only ever topped it in the years before this, Anyways here is the pic of it. i'll keep u guys posted on how both my paradise strains turn out.

post-91148-0-06162300-1436499331_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

all 5 of my Delas are doing awesome as i suspected they would! they always do however im loving the Jacky white as well. if this one turns out to be as mold resistant as the dela then next year 95% of my plots will have nothing but these 2 on it. here is some pics of 2 different Delas and of the 1 jacky i got. i been super cropping the hell out the Jw and she loves it! the first 2 are of the delas and u can see how healthy they are. the last 2 is of the Jw..thanks paradise i love your genetics!!

Edit: btw the post about this one is the same delahaze that is in this post which is the #2 pic u can see the growth

post-91148-0-36317900-1438142145_thumb.jpg

post-91148-0-16619800-1438142157_thumb.jpg

post-91148-0-40927000-1438142169_thumb.jpg

post-91148-0-94629700-1438142203_thumb.jpg

Edited by kygiacomo
  • Like 2

cool. i got one of these with my seed bundle free. will see how it does on next grow.

whats the high like for anyone who has smoked it?

• Like 1

cool. i got one of these with my seed bundle free. will see how it does on next grow.

whats the high like for anyone who has smoked it?

its a creepr at first then hits u like a train,very sativa uplifting.. makes u want to just get shit done around the house but if u smoke to much it will TKO u..when i first tried this strain i thought it was shit bc i tooke 3 big hits out the bong like i always do to test strians out well i didnt think i was gonna get high so i hit it 3 more times. right about the time i blew the smoke out on the 6th hit i felt the first 3 hits coming and said yup ur fked now..it put me st8 in the bed lol

its a creepr at first then hits u like a train,very sativa uplifting.. makes u want to just get shit done around the house but if u smoke to much it will TKO u..when i first tried this strain i thought it was shit bc i tooke 3 big hits out the bong like i always do to test strians out well i didnt think i was gonna get high so i hit it 3 more times. right about the time i blew the smoke out on the 6th hit i felt the first 3 hits coming and said yup ur fked now..it put me st8 in the bed lol

cheers man, sounds like a nice daytime smoke then.

i had the same last night with my bong. took a few hits, mixed and matched as i have 3 different strains in to smoke at the mo. then all of a sudden hammered and a bit spaced out, which i love :) certainly made my last game of fifa quite interesting :)

sounds like i will be sticking this one in next time! cheers bro

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

cheers man, sounds like a nice daytime smoke then.

i had the same last night with my bong. took a few hits, mixed and matched as i have 3 different strains in to smoke at the mo. then all of a sudden hammered and a bit spaced out, which i love :) certainly made my last game of fifa quite interesting :)

sounds like i will be sticking this one in next time! cheers bro

cheers mate! i bet it was a very interesting game lol i also have their Jacky white and sweet purple going this year. i couldnt find much info on the Jw in terms of outdoor resistance when i bought the strain,but since then paradise has changed their description on their website about the Jw so i got high hopes it will be strain #3 in with the delahaze and church for guerilla growing. i will let u know how it turns out this year and if it will make the cut and be grown ever year. so far i can say the branching is wonderful its got hundreds of little small branches and bud sites so it will defo yeild well.