A good budget LED light

mani

Guest zypheruk

yeah just watch their auctions you can bag a bargin, Their 300 watt uses 3 watt leds. The 400watt reflector led panel which i have is 400 watt using 3w and 5watt leds seems to be working fine for me so far.

VIPAR Reflector LED Grow Lighting 400W Spectrum Grow Veg Flower 3W 5W Lamp Panel search for that and make your own decision.

Bare in mind that one needs about 2.5feet above the canopy at all times. So in a small tent / room I would scrog or just lst.

Edited by zypheruk

It's not fair. Chang gets all the sales.

Who will be left to buy my bottled sunlight?

I may have to diversify and start stocking canned lumens.

• Like 11

Have used a Mars 144x3 reflector am happy with it...smaller buds seem more trichs though...it does veg and flower... If in a tent fans on it may be loud ,mines in a cupboard.

I have a 250 hps just to much noise with fans and everything I have seen some nice led grow dairys about. So I thought I would give them a go my budget is 200 I want 3 plants.

all the led lights I've seen have like 10 pc fans on the back and make a load of noise, just stick with the HPS

I have a 250 hps just to much noise with fans and everything I have seen some nice led grow dairys about. So I thought I would give them a go my budget is 200 I want 3 plants.

How and where did you get the information that tells you that you don't need fans just because your using LED's? Eh fuck it you've got an LED so that suddenly means you don't need air flow/exchange and you definitely don't have to worry about smell ect. Common sense my friend. Maybe you should learn the requirements of your plants before worrying about what light you want.

@

You would be surprised the shit incorrect info sales people tell you mate! I got told the same in a hydro shop by the sales guy! He tried selling me a 1000watt panel instead of a gavita pro 600 lol told him where to stick his led!