AutoFrisian Dew Bud shots

agito

Here you go dudes noticed there were not many pictures of the the rework Auto FD here is mine.
For the record she smells amazing and quite floral IMO looking like a winner!

Bonus a pic of some Auto iceolator hash

gallery_30088_9362_230996.jpg

gallery_30088_9362_220321.jpg

gallery_30088_9362_52695.jpg

Edited by agito
  • Like 3

Nice pics Agito.......of the AFD,....... looks like an eight of hash Ag..................... how did you make it Ag mate...??............... is that all scissor hash Ag...??............. do look a stonking bit of rub though.......... what was the separate dry g from the AFD Agito ??................was it a handsome weigh in...??.........they sure look frosted right up in the last pics before the harvest........... AM

• Like 1

theres 15.5g of iceolator (Ice) hash make from old frozen auto trim through bubble bags.

The auto FD is still currently growing and should be down in another 2 weeks hopefully !

Cream of the crop I wish lol can not see an auto winning that bad lad lol!

• Like 1

I grew her outdorrs and the yield was horrendous. Literally 10g a plant, no more. I enjoyed the smoke though, while it lasted. Its got a really different taste going on, almost waxy. Quite odd. Good high.

Well from experience im expecting about 2oz ,
Also its a new version of auto FD so I dont know which version which you have grown.
For yield and still good resin id look more at auto extreme i did find the extreme quite waxy smelling/feeling.
For me this is far more of a personel stash strain for look, fragrance ,yield and looking at the resin potency and if i get 2oz well id be happy to grow this again as i could fit 9 under 1 light.

Edited by agito

• 3 weeks later...

A few pre harvest pics and some of my new snazzy pots they do feel quality. Thicker than my other roots pots and the stitching looks nice and solid.

gallery_30088_9362_26579.jpg

gallery_30088_9362_37021.jpg

gallery_30088_9362_248711.jpg

gallery_30088_9362_293376.jpg

• Like 2

Some auto FD budshots and mane she smells/smokes awesome

Shes a stinker however the smell is quite floral and incense with some weed notes but very intense.

Very happy with this strain

This strain might net you about 12-16oz per 600w light and 9 plants in soil.

2 purp phenos and one green pheno. 1 pheno purple was a bit airy so id would not breed with that. Overall its a winner for sure more for connoisseurs but a dam good strain for some one whos grown allot of generic smelling autos the smell trait seems very stable.

gallery_30088_9362_160028.jpg

gallery_30088_9362_188912.jpg

• Like 3