Christmas Competition - Underground Originals

Joolz

more than happy that killerskunk and blues are in there ..after reading that nonames whitey thread i shall approach with caution ,full tin foil body armor and a wooly hat in case i fall backwards ..i wonder..im now going to have to go looking for ugorg no1 threads ,because if im having cheese then it has to be that sparkly on the tongue one that was the original one ..the wifes partial to abit of brie so thatll keep her a happy lady too .

• Like 5

id keep the discontinued strains untouched, show them to the grandkids in years to come.

bollocks to that hack the fuck out of them and spread the good fortune and love .

dont mean to cause offence witjh this post .sorry if i have .

welll done can you handle the randall graves

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

for some strange reason i was expecting even though i shouldnt have to recieve a ugorg sticker with my prize ...i didnt expect a whole waft of stickers and grinder cards which if you havent used one before ..watch your finger tips ..these babies can grate cement ..

what can i say other than thank you joolz ,vrg and the ugorg chaps ..thank you ..

gallery_20433_4959_117538.jpeg[/url]

• Like 15

Some people see it as free stickers with the seeds they buy, I see it as free seeds with the stickers I buy :-P

Ha ha, we're just big kids really aren't we!

RR

• Like 1

Thats why i never had no stickers with me last order...vince had em all....... :shutup:

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays
  • Like 1