Christmas Competition - Underground Originals

Joolz

no ones noticed both of my thumbs are in the picture so how did i take that picture ???

simple, you stuck a kitten to your welly ( bastard!!!) then you cut the boot at your mouth to hold the phone by lip-suction then you flicked your head until the kitten hit the take photo button on the 178 try

• Like 4

the original winner had posted more than their allotted amount of posts, our fault partly for not noticing before the winner was called but the rules were pretty clear so I think the fairest thing to do is disqualify the winner and call the winning prize again

• Like 13

its ok chaps ...no 1 was invalid so no 2 takes it ...cough cough .....walks away silently before death threats start .....

• Like 2

its ok chaps ...no 1 was invalid so no 2 takes it ...cough cough .....walks away silently before death threats start .....

fx2he.jpglol lol lol

• Like 3

theres no putting it past you is there @@distracted ...uk420s very own poirot if im not mistaken

you calling me a what? a poorat? tell Comrade to set up the pistols! Lets Dual! I'll be there next year or the year after maybe, come back to me on dates (pretty good for Aug 2016)

• Like 2

you calling me a what? a poorat? tell Comrade to set up the pistols! Lets Dual! I'll be there next year or the year after maybe, come back to me on dates (pretty good for Aug 2016)

john lydon would never agree to another reunion not even if comrade shows him those special secret things he keeps under his fedora ...

• Like 1