White Widow (IBL)

Vapehead

Need to go bean shopping tomorrow :) and am considering getting paradise's white widow. Very tempted by it as the breeder's info says it's a 50/50 hybrid. Has anyone run it? What's the flowering time, stretch and buzz like? May even run it next and will be running a sensi star next for sure.

• Like 1

It was a hybrid. Many time ago. Now it is considered as a IBL. Of course always talking about the original one from Mr Nice (Black Widow), the beans from other banks can be anything (even the ones from GreenHoused -cofounded by Mr Nice).

My WW needs up to 65 days to be ready. And it doesn't stretch too much, but more than a Sensi Star for exemple. About the high... it's strong too strong. Not clearly sativa or indica effect in my opinion. Just strong.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Cheers zeno - that's very useful. :yep:

I think I'll give it a go. I'd run mr nice black widow if I grew regs, which I hope to one day but not with my current very small set up.

I didn't see this is the Paradise Seeds room hehe I'm sorry guys. The ones from Paraside should be ok. They have done a good job with Sensi Star. One of my favorites girls.

• Like 1

Ive not tried paradise ww but I imagine it would be knockout I've grown from other company's it's a heavy smoke just like @@Zeno said strong sometimes to strong

But I like it a lot

M99

Edited by m99
  • Like 2

@ Zeno

No worries mate. Have just bought paradise's white widow (ibl), as well as jack 47 and pineapple skunk, and got a blueberry headband freebie. :)

Will be running one of those 3 beans next (haven't made up my mind and will probably change it a million times before I germ! lol), as well as sensi star. Am looking forward to growing their white widow - one of my favourite tasting strains.