My dinafem critical + 6 weeks

stummer

Here's some shots of a critical + I got in flower as title says its 6 weeks tomorrow. For 3 in there and all 3 are fine plants. All grow exactly the same with hardly any difference and very little stretch if any. Smell wise id say quite lemony. Not as strong on the lemon as say my lemon skunk but a real lemon smell to it. Anyway ill shut up now lol here's the photos;

gallery_83323_8814_203085.jpg

gallery_83323_8814_55490.jpg

gallery_83323_8814_90380.jpg

gallery_83323_8814_189220.jpg

• Like 12

Thank you for the picture update, much appreciated and they look great. I can't see any male flowers?. In my experience with c+ they will be done in 10-14 more days :)

All the best

D-M..

lol weeman don't say that. I think they will be finishing later than 8 weeks though but not too bothered if honest. Im just in a good mood really as I've had some decent karma come my way.
  • Like 6

lol weeman don't say that. I think they will be finishing later than 8 weeks though but not too bothered if honest. Im just in a good mood really as I've had some decent karma come my way.

8 week is bang on for our critical+ I have had one phenotype done in 7 weeks. Do you have a scope to check trichome development?

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

I'd say 2 will be ready at that time and I've grown a freebie before which was done before 8 weeks. Just this 1 plant which I don't think will be. I ain't bothered anyway normally im it kills me having to wait lol but I ain't bothered i got some smoke and happy with way things look in the tent. Got no reasons to complain

• Like 2

I'd say 2 will be ready at that time and I've grown a freebie before which was done before 8 weeks. Just this 1 plant which I don't think will be. I ain't bothered anyway normally im it kills me having to wait lol but I ain't bothered i got some smoke and happy with way things look in the tent. Got no reasons to complain

That's what we like to hear. Imo it is very hard to fail with our critical+ it basically grows herself :). Now with critical+ 2.0 she is even more easy to grow with the increased mold resistance and super close to the "Bilbao" cut.

We are glad you like our critical she is one of my top 5 strains to grow :bong:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

That's what we like to hear. Imo it is very hard to fail with our critical+ it basically grows herself :). Now with critical+ 2.0 she is even more easy to grow with the increased mold resistance and super close to the "Bilbao" cut.

We are glad you like our critical she is one of my top 5 strains to grow :bong:

All the best

D-M..

Will look up the 2.0 to be honest never found a need lol like you say the critical + is just a great all round plant. Anyone can grow it IMO plants all grow very similar more so than any other fem I've grown. Smells lovely aswell with really nice hints of lemon. Every time i open the tent i have to have a sniff lol.

• Like 1

I have a couple of Criitical + and one 2.0 about 37 days in . I took Pics on day 35, I'll try load them up tomorrow evening. Love this plant for a good while. She gets calcium deficiency as I have soft water. Although Humbolt Equilibrium has done well against that this run. The 2.0 is defo more Sativa looking but I don't think she will take any longer. The original Mum I have produces lovely Kolas and smells better so Far.

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 2

I have a couple of Criitical + and one 2.0 about 37 days in . I took Pics on day 35, I'll try load them up tomorrow evening. Love this plant for a good while. She gets calcium deficiency as I have soft water. Although Humbolt Equilibrium has done well against that this run. The 2.0 is defo more Sativa looking but I don't think she will take any longer. The original Mum I have produces lovely Kolas and smells better so Far.

We will look forward to seeing some pictures :) and glad you like our critical+ and now the 2.0, you are totally right the 2.0 does have a more sativa structure but still flowers in the same timeframe with the same huge colas she is well known for.

Have you found much difference in the end product from the 2.0 compared to the original?

All the best

D-M..

Will look up the 2.0 to be honest never found a need lol like you say the critical + is just a great all round plant. Anyone can grow it IMO plants all grow very similar more so than any other fem I've grown. Smells lovely aswell with really nice hints of lemon. Every time i open the tent i have to have a sniff lol.

I agree she is such a uniform growing plant and when new growers ask us which would be a easy start strain critical always comes to mind :) here is a link to our critical 2.0

https://www.dinafem.org/en/dinafem-catalog/critical-20/

All the best

D-M..

Hi Mark this is my first time growing the 2.0 so haven't cropped her yet. I've been growing the C+ for a while from a tasty mum. I reckon I'll take her at around day 56 as I want to see if she will be more uplifting as you say. I think I've been chopping her at around day 60 -63 and she's a little heavy high. I have had Bud rot once before but the kolas are huge. Probably going to keep a fan on them 24 hr 7 when they get a little fatter as to avoid this. My 2.0 has no where near the size of the buds on my critical + .

I have some picks of your shark shock I'm growing in my gallery. Easy plant