100 euros a day enough?

Bong Destroyer

Depends whether you make the dam mistake.

The roughly hewn approximation of the dam mistake/syndrome is this...

I want to taste this I will buy it.

Etc. Et Al. Squared.

When you pack to depart you start, and only start to realise how much weed you got left...

The baggies are mounting in proportion to the thin cold beads of perspiration on yer neck.

You have just over 9gs of weed and 4G of hash left. With pasty regret and realisation of what has to be done you lower your head, and start sticking king size skins together..

With a dry tongue..

Finish what you buy before getting more chuff. Pre rolled are ok for getting more flavours. Cheaper in the long run. love the doob tunes they come in.

Do not fall for dam syndrome..

Enjoy

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Dam syndrome! Definetly happens. lol

When I was there couple years ago I had loads of weed left on the last day. I just overspent and couldn't smoke it between me and my mate. So was sitting in a coffee shop, can't mind which a couple hours before we had to get our bus.

Got bletherig to some Belgians (I think?, was way too stoned) and gave them everything I had leftover as it was their first day and one of their birthdays, all about 20. Couple grams each of dr grinspoon flowers, same hash, a slightly different grinspoon hash and flowers (quahaze?), generic Sativa, jack herer and some White Widow that was too heavy to get touched after day one!

Was considering just taking it all on boat but took some space cakes and saved the worry!

I was lost in a crazy world of wanting to try everything (especially sats) not thinking we would never smoke it all while trying to actually move around Amsterdam and not be sat still staring at things lol.

Oh and I managed on about 150e a day but didnt eat expensive much but did buy alot of weed and have a high tolerance.

Edited by Stoned Whale
  • Like 4

Koh i Noor for curry,

Seconded, that place is awesome, the owner is actually a Brummie and they know their way round a balti dish!

• 1 month later...

Yeah 100 plenty if you only smoke 8th a day... been a couple times and again in march/april... depends on the grades you want to prices, range from 8 to 16 euros per gram for bud. You can pay more for pollen and some hash...