100 euros a day enough?

Bong Destroyer

Will be in Amsterdam next week and wondering if 100 euros a day will be is enough for food and smoke. I Smoke a 1/8 on avg a day. Breakfast will be included with hotel.

• Like 2

Will be in Amsterdam next week and wondering if 100 euros a day will be is enough for food and smoke. I Smoke a 1/8 on avg a day. Breakfast will be included with hotel.

Hope you have a good trip dude

• Like 1

No mate its not enough.. i can almost guarantee it, the coffeeshops make theor money on their drinks rather than buds.. and their drinks are fuckin expensive

So if you can fight the dry mouth and make your smoke last you then I guess so

But I would take atleast 120 to 150 quid a day so about 140 to 170 euros a day

Edited by Nocturnal_Haze
  • Like 3

100 is enough if you plan on doing nowt but hang about coffeeshops and you don't drink and eat... lol

It can be done on 100 a day. All depends how well you want to eat. What you want to see. If your drinking..

It would be more than enough for me but I guess on average I buy a g a day but lots of drinks, alcohol and non-alcoholic :cheers:

• Like 1

Might see you there!!

All depends on your plans but def doable.

If anyone has any tips for good place to get an evening meal that'd most handy!

Cafe De Klos for Steak, Koh i Noor for curry, Pancake bakery for....err pancakes. Greenwoods is a decent English Tearoom.

That's off the top of my head but if I think of anymore I'll post 'em up :eat:

Edited by TheStoneDuk
typo
  • Like 3

Depends where you want to hang out I guess.

Honestly I took 800ish euros for my last trip, went to Rotterdam to a concert for one day, stayed 5 nights in all, bought drinks for various people and still came home with over 300 euros. I also put 40 euros on my chipkaart.

I reckon you need 30e just for coffees and cokes etc, it can be done on 100e but I would be in my hotel room getting mullared and having bought a big bottle of something in a supermarket.

• Like 1

Cafe De Klos for Steak, Koh i Noor for curry, Pancake bakery for....err pancakes. Greenwoods is a decent English Tearoom.

That's off the top of my head but if I think of anymore I'll post 'em up :eat:

Tripadvisor reviews of the ribs at cafe de klos are really good - think I'm going to give it a try - nice one @@TheStoneDuk

• Like 1

Went with my lovely this summer for a couple nights ( 3 days) and spent £500 between us. Like most have said a lot goes on eating and drinking (at least half ) and tbh only spent around 70 euros on weed/hash.

Did bring some CBD oil back at 40 euros a bottle and the rest spent on museums ects. Can remember walking back to hotel spending 18 euros in one cake shop then 30 euros a few hundred yards up the road and polishing them all off by the morning lol .

Tourist tax also came out of that and transfers to and from airport.

If I went on my own I'll get by on a 100 euros a day no problem but my lovely is an expensive eater, thank god she only a size 6 lol.

Have a great time, thinking about going again maybe after xmas when the little one goes to the grandparents for a few days.

RB