Cream of the Crop - November 2014

Joolz

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You all may aswell drop out. Cos you int beating that riri girl... lol

outstanding...

Easiest vote ever. She's an absolute bute, makes me drool everytime I see her... :yep:

• Like 1

Wow...cant believe my Orange bud made it to the final 9, thank you all for the votes!.....

......But seriously who stands a chance with that stunning Riri bud from amc98, got my vote its a stunner....!!

• Like 1

Hi all,

Wow, just spent a few days enjoying the mountains and now I've seen the poll... :shock:

If someone is interested, this shot is from my very first coco grow of the Riri, back in 2008-09. As it took more time to flower than the other strains I had in my grow room, at week 10 she was taken outdoors to finish flowering under our warm spring sun, but with cold night temperatures. She stayed there for about 3 extra weeks, being harvested at week 13. Best Riri I've ever smoked.

Thanks everyone for your votes. All props for this excellent selection of an excellent strain.

Best vibes!

Edited by amc98
  • Like 3

CK's has got my vote. I must say some of those close-ups look worthy of "Tony Tiger", but I like to see a plant in her fullness, nothing hidden !! GV.

• Like 1

sd riri cut is certainly a thing of beauty, great stuff amc98

Must admit Ive got an itch to cross that with a dr grinspoon

Keep uP the Good works

Bless

• Like 1

Amc98... Lovely lovely lovely... The way it should be: sunshine, human interaction and a beautiful succulent flower :)

Thanks to all for inspiration x

• Like 2

yes that first pic of the sour diesel looks very beutiful. I also had a sour diesel plant this year but mine was a little stunted and more leafy than that beauty in the pic. i take my hat off to the peson that grew that outside in the uk!

• Like 1