competition ideas

Dinafem-Mark

@@ceasergreen I love this idea so if we do use anyone's suggested idea they will get a free 5 pack of there choice :)

Thank you all

All the best

D-M..

Does that mean I won the 1st competition for coming up with the idea? :yahoo::russian:

• Like 1

How about first 5-10 posters ready to grow get 5 seeds of YOUR choice and we have a grow off...best diary, pics weight etc...

Or maybe give 20 people just one fem seed each and next grow we all diary it?

Then winner gets few packet of your seeds.....I know its a lot to give BUT the advertising would be huge on here, Sweet seeds did similar...

May you have 2 months to start seeds.... then we see who can get best results... maybe only people who have done diaries before or have lots posts...

SOrry getting into this to much....this OG Kush is kicking my arse!

EDIT:So do I win a prize WOOP WOOP ;) Much love man, funds real low and about time I did another diary on here ;) What strain you giving me????? lol

Just looking at your strains and you do some for medical reasons and I am now a medical user, I have had bad accident, back surgery, etc and on a lot of Pharma drugs and cant work at mo... I use cannabis to help lower morphine doses as it mixes well etc.....what sstrain would you recommend to help with pain plus daytime for depression?

Edited by Dropout
  • Like 3

How about first 5-10 posters ready to grow get 5 seeds of YOUR choice and we have a grow off...best diary, pics weight etc...

Or maybe give 20 people just one fem seed each and next grow we all diary it?

Then winner gets few packet of your seeds.....I know its a lot to give BUT the advertising would be huge on here, Sweet seeds did similar...

May you have 2 months to start seeds.... then we see who can get best results... maybe only people who have done diaries before or have lots posts...

SOrry getting into this to much....this OG Kush is kicking my arse!

EDIT:So do I win a prize WOOP WOOP ;) Much love man, funds real low and about time I did another diary on here ;) What strain you giving me????? lol

Just looking at your strains and you do some for medical reasons and I am now a medical user, I have had bad accident, back surgery, etc and on a lot of Pharma drugs and cant work at mo... I use cannabis to help lower morphine doses as it mixes well etc.....what sstrain would you recommend to help with pain plus daytime for depression?

This is a idea we will be using so yes please pick any strain you would like and ill get a 5 pack sent your way :).

I think with this we can see lots of different grow styles, environments etc so we could see some really good results.

I will get into more details with the Dinafem team to get all the details and then I will get it up and running. This I might start in the new year but will talk to the team.

For medical strains we have a couple in collaboration with the cbd crew which you might want to take a look at

https://www.dinafem.org/en/dinafem-catalog/critical-mass-cbd/https://www.dinafem.org/en/shark-shock-cbd/

https://www.dinafem.org/en/critical-mass-cbd/

I like kush strains for pain so maybe Bubba kush, Kush'n'Cheese or blue kush? :)

For the idea please have a look through our catalog at www.dinafem.org and pm me your choice and I will get your info to the office.

If we/I use anyone else's ideas you will get the same :)

All the best @@Dropout pm me your safe name and address

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark would more than happily devote a diary to your seed bank if you have anything you'd like me to grow too?

This will be something we/I start at the beginning of 2015 so ill keep you in mind. Ill get a thread up closer to the time and try to find some small fun competitions too ;)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

wow!

Thank you so much!!

Cant believe I won!!

I like the loook of the bubba kush. Bit worried the CBD strains will not get me that high and I need the high for the pain distraction?

They all sound amazing!!