Cream of the Crop - October 2014

Joolz

341 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stoked to be entered, thanks for the votes so far and to anyone else who votes for my Shiva.

All great entries as usual but 'Elephant Face - BHO and Ice hash' does it for me, a very nice selection of extract!

@@LouisLitt, this pic is from years ago, but I think it is the light from a table lamp. This month I'll submitt some translucent hash, so this time there won't be any doubt... ;)

Great pics mates!!

p.s. @@Elephant Face, I already voted... :yep:

Edited by amc98
  • Like 2

Some nice pictures, expected to see a bit more outdoor buds with time of year.

+1 :( I voted outdoor frizz for this very reason.

Great entries the lot of them tho :v:

Your vote was noted. :lookaround:lol

Just to add organic outdoor trim.

Looks much closer scoring than usual. Someone vote for bigbadbuddah please! certainly not the worst shot, sharper focus than some.....

:oldtoker:

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 3

Your vote was noted. :lookaround:lol

Just to add organic outdoor trim.

Looks much closer scoring than usual. Someone vote for bigbadbuddah please! certainly not the worst shot, sharper focus than some.....

:oldtoker:

Definitely more deserving shots too, and I get to enter again for next month's lol