Freddys Best Scrog

styer556

FREDDYS BEST SCROG

Hey all ,i am going to try feminised plants again, hopefully they wont Hermie like the White Widows and OG Kush :)

I wanted to try Freddys after seeing CKs Diary last year and they looked lovely, so here i go

Set up is :

LIGHTS : 2 weeks under 250 watt metal Halide then 600w hps

SOIL :Seed mix then BioBizz Allmix

POTS :2 inch pots to start off then 6 inch 12 inch then 21 litre felt pouchs :)

NUTES :Plant magic Bio silicon after 2 weeks and then BioBizz Bloom,FishMix in flower

TEMPS : 28 lights on 21 lights off

Freddy was one of Dutch Passions original ‘Masters At Work’, he is now retired but his legacy lives on. Freddy’s Best was his last variety and it is one for the sativa fans. It combines Chocolope, Dutch Haze and other sativa/Haze genetics into a very powerful variety noted for hard, dense buds that are produced in good quantities.

Freddys-Best-Dutch-Passion.jpg

OK ....so i put the seeds into water for 12 hours then into 2 inch pots with cling film covering them both cracked

gallery_76799_7430_30450.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_38115.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_67001.jpg

Here is the Scrog :)

gallery_76799_7430_136915.jpg

ok this is a picture at day

gallery_76799_7430_33140.jpg

AND 3 WEEKS LATER............................

gallery_76799_7430_83198.jpg

Bit of a flash forward there but i had to put them into there final pots as time is not on my side

I have put them into 12/12 on Friday and now 2 days into 12/12 ...i know its a bit fast but friend of mine vegs for 3 weeks then flips says he gets 5 oz from each plant :)

We shall see ......

OK next update soon ...thanks for looking i must have missed a load of things but StarRyder is lovely :)

Thanks for looking all :)

OH yeah i know i wont fill out the scrog but it will at least give me an even canopy as they stretch like mad in flower :)

Edited by styer556
  • Like 8

ATB bud, plants look lush n healthy i use similar pots but mine are 11ltr 'dirt pots' they are mint IMO you will end up with a nice root system, it will just take a little longer to water them dont go throwing a jug in or it will piss through the sides i use a 2ltr bottle with holes in the lid as a watering can wouldnt fit under my screen but i can put a bottle under and squeeze to saturate all of soil slowly it takes about 2 mins per plant some people make out it takes hours lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Cabster,shire ,tmwnn and greenfingers. sorry for not updating will do a post today they are in 3 weeks flower and they stretched like mad in the space of 4 days,

UPDATE 3 WEEKS FLOWER

Hey all sorry for not updating but life been busy at moment

The plants are 3 weeks into flower and coming along lovely they are on 2 mill blomm and 1 mill grow or fishmix per litre

gallery_76799_7430_203176.jpg

i put the freddys at the back of scrog and in front i put 2 critical + they are both in 3 weeks flower

but the freddys went mad for about a week and grew like crazy

gallery_76799_7430_202786.jpg

you can see them in the back well above the scrog net

gallery_76799_7430_110673.jpg

gallery_76799_7430_132269.jpg

i hope Tony dont mind me including the critical :)

think i will have to pull the freddys over a bit if they stretch anymore :)

gallery_76799_7430_155587.jpg

the scrog did not work too well was my own fault but the into flower before they filled out the net ...ah well

temps are all good high of 29 low 22

cheers all

• Like 7

Looking good, they shouldn't stretch anymore all my tops are about 10-12 inches above net level but looks as though that's how long most colas will be :) and yours look the same bud development looks good for week 3 I'm @week 4 nice 1

• Like 1

Looking good, they shouldn't stretch anymore all my tops are about 10-12 inches above net level but looks as though that's how long most colas will be :) and yours look the same bud development looks good for week 3 I'm @week 4 nice 1

Thanks greenfingers... hopefully no more stretch lol ...yes am loving this at the moment ,have you got a diary

Yours are looking lovely greenfingers ..yes scrog is great just takes a bit longer to fill the net ..will be going in at 8 lights on and will see if anymore stretch on them:)

lol i youll be surprised how much they can stretch even when you chuck a net on them, thanks for lookin in at mine bud and for the kind words :)

• Like 2