Blue Hash and Critical + 2 Outdoors UK

gravy_14

I harvested my blue hash (and my other 3) 9 days ago. I'm currently drying all the buds in a cardboard box due to high humidity in the flat (need a new dehumidifier). Not tried any yet, going to wait till the buds dry, give them a little cure for 2-3 weeks and then will post a vape report. BH absolutely stank when trimming, it's a very fruity smell. Yield is not too bad, but will be less than the 2 skunks I chopped with her, and I topped all 3. I didn't top one plant and that yielded poorly in comparison to the other 3.

I've tried some of the scissor hash I got when trimming but that's from all 4 plants - is very strong and tasty! I've still got a little left. :)

:bong:

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark Hey mate, So I'm planning on growing two BH outdorrs this year (I've already got teh beans). What would an estimate on yield be from an outdoor BH in shite UK weather? i want to ascertain whether to grow one or two.

Thanks mate, I'm looking forward to see what shes got ;)

If all went very well with no real issues you should be able to produce 9-15oz/plant very easily. I've not done a UK outdoor grow for a good few years the last was 5 critical+ which I got 60oz from which I thought was very good, but I'm not the best with out door grows

Hope this helps some :)

All the best

D-M.

I harvested my blue hash (and my other 3) 9 days ago. I'm currently drying all the buds in a cardboard box due to high humidity in the flat (need a new dehumidifier). Not tried any yet, going to wait till the buds dry, give them a little cure for 2-3 weeks and then will post a vape report. BH absolutely stank when trimming, it's a very fruity smell. Yield is not too bad, but will be less than the 2 skunks I chopped with her, and I topped all 3. I didn't top one plant and that yielded poorly in comparison to the other 3.

I've tried some of the scissor hash I got when trimming but that's from all 4 plants - is very strong and tasty! I've still got a little left. :)

:bong:

9 days ago you should be very close to being dry :) would love to see some pictures once dry :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

If all went very well with no real issues you should be able to produce 9-15oz/plant very easily. I've not done a UK outdoor grow for a good few years the last was 5 critical+ which I got 60oz from which I thought was very good, but I'm not the best with out door grows

Hope this helps some :)

All the best

D-M.

Cheers mate, they're impressive numbers...

• Like 1

I got 3 critical 2's on order.

60oz for 5 outdoor plants is very good yes Mark. Be please if i get 30oz from my 3 criticals!

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

I got 3 critical 2's on order.

60oz for 5 outdoor plants is very good yes Mark. Be please if i get 30oz from my 3 criticals!

10oz per plant is definitely achievable especially with out critical+. I got mine out late April early may and was finished mid-end September :)

She will do you well:)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

I'm going to try a Bubba Kush (Cheers Mark ;) ) outdoors at lat 52-53, will try get a White Widow XL and a critical 2 going as well

Really want to try strains that I would love to grow indoors, but would also be doable outdoors.. more like an experiment.. It sucks not having an indoor grow space :(

• Like 1

10oz per plant is definitely achievable especially with out critical+. I got mine out late April early may and was finished mid-end September :)

She will do you well:)

All the best

D-M..

Bloody hell! Impressive numbers indeed @@Dinafem-Mark!

Can I ask you what lat your grow was at? And roughly how much you lost to mould? (if any obv)

I'd like to see what it brought to the table in the event one of the gg guys were to hit it with some pollen from an early finishing outdoor staple..... like MF or RD or even FD...

• Like 1

Bloody hell! Impressive numbers indeed @@Dinafem-Mark!

Can I ask you what lat your grow was at? And roughly how much you lost to mould? (if any obv)

I'd like to see what it brought to the table in the event one of the gg guys were to hit it with some pollen from an early finishing outdoor staple..... like MF or RD or even FD...

My latitude if I recall is 53o. I was very not cautious when I did this,it was done at my patents house where they had a 5m x 5m locked off secret garden. We caged ours from very early with 2in square cage we did this twice. The pots we used were 200l pots filled with my dads nutrients and cow manure. We lost around 5% to mould which was great result for the last 3 weeks we also covered the plants with clear sheating over a erected frame over the plant,we did this only when it rained :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks for taking time to respond mucka. Sometimes it's all in the details see!

And apologies to the op for cluttering up your thread.

Atb

• Like 1

My latitude if I recall is 53o. I was very not cautious when I did this,it was done at my patents house where they had a 5m x 5m locked off secret garden. We caged ours from very early with 2in square cage we did this twice. The pots we used were 200l pots filled with my dads nutrients and cow manure. We lost around 5% to mould which was great result for the last 3 weeks we also covered the plants with clear sheating over a erected frame over the plant,we did this only when it rained :)

All the best

D-M.

I thought you said you were not the best with outdoor grows ;) , 200 litre pots, dads nutrients, rain protection sheets and underground heating. lol Sounds pretty pro to me.

Mine will be proper guerilla, fingers crossed for 10 each prob end up with more like 2-6 thou.

• Like 2

I thought you said you were not the best with outdoor grows ;) , 200 litre pots, dads nutrients, rain protection sheets and underground heating. lol Sounds pretty pro to me.

Mine will be proper guerilla, fingers crossed for 10 each prob end up with more like 2-6 thou.

My dad was a great teacher and I miss him and his knowledge everyday. This was just how i was raised when I was starting off tge 200l pot to my dad was a baby pot he used 400l-600l pots took nearly a day to fill a couple with his soil mix lol

Ive not done a outdoor grow since 08 when my old man died but might try this year, flying solo..

All the best

D-M..

Sounds like your Dad liked his growing. Sad to hear you can no longer grow together, sure he would love you to do one solo this year.

• Like 2

Sounds like your Dad liked his growing. Sad to hear you can no longer grow together, sure he would love you to do one solo this year.

He lived for it mate and was very good at it, most people grow up with sunflowers and daisys in there garden I grew up with cannabis plants, and feel privileged to have had him in my life. I still have some of his old seeds by kc brains, nirvana and some aussie genetics he picked up down under in the mid 80s so maybe one of those strains with some dinafem chucked in this way he can watch over my crop..

All the best let's hope this is the year of the gg

D-M..

• Like 2