Attitude Seeds Goodies Giveaway

distracted

Thanks to all who made the comp happen I recived my goodies yesterday. My seed for some own reason was crushed but other than that I'm very very greatful as a winner of a cracking comp.

Atb HEC

Keep up the smashing work guys.

Edited by hector 1804
  • Like 1

My seed for some own reason was crushed

Oh mate, inside the tin?

1 seed...lol

I mean I'm grateful and all but when I read 'pack' I figured maybe 4...

I was looking forward to trying the red purps.looks like I'll have to buy em lol

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@stu sleeper 20vt

yes stu it was just the one mate with the look i've had anyway if it was ok i bet i wouldn't of even got the fooker to sprout lol

ps when it said pack myself would of thought 3? as you see a lot of the seed company's do them in 3,5,10 and so on. Never mind tho hear is to dreaming what it could of turned out lyk haha

hec

Edited by hector 1804
  • Like 1

@@Joolz thanks for the opportunity to win and thanks to distracted and attitude seeds.

unfortunately I wasn't around to receive the prize. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs.

@@Joolz thanks for the opportunity to win and thanks to distracted and attitude seeds.

unfortunately I wasn't around to receive the prize. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs.

Your prize is sat here waiting for you to get in touch mate :)

• Like 10

Your prize is sat here waiting for you to get in touch mate :)

Now there is a pleasant surprise. Thank you.

Shall I just PM you when I reach 50 posts?