Attitude Seeds Goodies Giveaway

distracted

Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Attitude Seedbank

attitude.gif

We have 18 sets of prizes to give away!

Each prize an Attitude T-Shirt, an Attitude Stash Tin, an Attitude Grinder and a pack of Red Purps by Female Seeds

gallery_2_4418_44606.jpg

For a chance to win a set of prizes, all you need to do is post in here your favourite strain from seed and the breeder.

1 post for Members, Subscribers go twice, so 2 different posts with your first and second favourite strains,
3 posts for Lifers.

It will be really interesting to see what people rate :yep: and maybe give other growers some ideas for what to buy next?

We will use a random number generator to select the winners on the 25th October

Good luck everyone! :yep:

Only one prize per member and it is your post number on the day the competition closes that matters

Edited by distracted
  • Like 27

I like the sound of all of the TGA strains but am unlikely to be able to work them into my budget. I have grown a couple of dinafem whie widow autos and they were nice. I have switched to photo's now but haven't grown enough out to make an informed decision.

NICE attitude always seem to come threw with good promos and giveaways just bought some seeds of them got a lot of freebies to

But my favorite wud be firstly Dutch passion think different

Edited by EasyKush1

Favourite strain I've grown is the UGORG Beta B I grew out for a test grow. It was right up my street. It could be used as a daytime smoke to get things done but nice for the evening as it kind of hit a 'high' plateau then brought you down to a stone the more you smoked. I'm talking in the past tense but I've got approx 1/2 oz still that's been curing for about 4 months...

Slightly off topic but last night a mate and I were smoking a freebie seed I grew out, first time we've tried it... Flowerbomb Kush from the dreaded GHS. The yield was crappy (estimate an oz from a 3.5ltr pot) but the buds are frosty and dense as rocks. Tastes like an OG and hits like a train, we were both mongoed and my mate was sweating and was borderline whiteying although he did manage to bring himself round and melted into the armchair for the next couple of hours.

• Like 3

My second fav strain is Cream Caramel auto, purely based on the fact it was the first plant I smoked that I grew myself. I've grown better weed since but the first time I got stoned from my own weed was ace and I've never had to buy dealer weed again since then.

• Like 6

Ooh tough one, so many great strains but at the moment Im really loving Scott's OG by Rare Dankness so il go with that, shame I have fuck all left :crybaby:

BC God Bud, Sweets Cream Caramel and Barneys Red Diesel all come to mind as having something a little special too.

Thanks for the entry.

• Like 2

Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious was developed in the Midwest, U.S.A. then brought to Holland in the 90’s and further refined. Bubblelicious grows vigorously and finishes flowering in about 8 weeks. Bubblelicious, also known as Bubble Gum is medium tall plant, producing compact, crystal covered buds. Bubblelicious is highly resinous and extra sweet. Certain individuals actually display that distinct pink chewing gum scent and flavour. Winner of two awards in the High Times Cannabis Cup of 1994, a 2nd place in 1995 and again a 2nd prize in 1999, giving Bubble Gum a total of 4 awards from the judges. It's cannabis seeds are best suited for growing indoors and its THC is strong 15-20%. Harvest month for outside is October and its difficulty growth is moderate.