30x30x60 Micro goodness...

b0unty

Hi guys,

Been a while since I posted, due to having a pretty hectic last few months and having to have a break in growing.

Used to grow in a cupboard in my rented flat, but due to my ex turning out to be a cheating, lying douchebag I've had to move home, where growing is a no go.

However, I've decided to knock up some stealthy bud as I just love the hobby too much to call it a day.

I'll be putting together my gear in the next week or so, proposed setup:-

30x30x60 tent

approx 100w of CFl (multiple smaller bulbs)

xbox 360 fan or similar x2 (stacked) for extraction)

small D.I.Y carbon filter (possibly cooking hood filter)

xbox 360 fan or similar to circulate are inside tent

passive intakes

I plan to run a single plant in a micro SCROG net, with some serious bondage!

As for strains, contenders atm are:

Berry Bomb (AUTO)

Pineapple Punch (Auto seeds AUTO)

Berry Ryder (Auto Seeds AUTO)

Cream Caramel (Sweet Seeds AUTO)

I'll get some pics up when I'm up and running, pull up a beanbag, light up a J, and let's see where this goes! :)

• Like 3

You've got pretty much the same space as me. And with pretty much the same set-up. I use a pair of 120mm PC fans for extraction, one pushing, one pulling through the filter (cooker hood with layer of charcoal pellets). I do however use an active intake, a 60mm fan. I would advise an active intake simply because it pushes more in and around inside. Link is in my sig if you want a peek

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

you want a photo if your gonna scrog really. LST on auto's but some can be a bit finikity

good luck mate. Watch the filter, you might need more than a bit of cooker hood material