Dutch Passion Night Queen review

DutchPassionTony

Night Queen was reviewed by a customer that uses her just for sleeping, finding it to be the right kind of indica for that. She yields well, is very sticky, perhaps not our greatest tasting variety but she is a solid old school indica smoke. Full grow review is here in our weekly blog if you want to know more

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/night-queen-sleep-aid-and-anti-anxiety-medication/

gallery_70468_4085_143521.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_313775.jpg

gallery_70468_4085_296868.jpg

• Like 4

Sounds very appealing. I sleep awfully and I'm yet to find a strain that knocks me out, even ones that claim to do so. Think this might be in the pipeline for me when I run photoperiods again.

• 2 weeks later...

chronic, give 2 people the same variety and you may get different opinions on taste/effect and desirability. Even though this grower did not go gaga over the taste he has been growing her for a year for the medical benefits, so its swings and roundabouts.