Blue Kush and DinaChem grow.

reds

Afternoon UK420. Hope you're enjoying the late sunshine. Lovely. This will be a diary where I will be growing Blue Kush and Dinachem, gifted to me by the generous Mark and his Dinafem crew. Thanks alot guys. Im not yhe best at these things but I will give it a bloody good go. Im no David Bailey and Ive only got a old Sony Cybershot 7.2mp camera. Any tips on the photo sides of things would be warmly recieved. Anything to try and improve the shots I take, so hopefully what I see thru the camera comes thru onto here. I seem to lose colour, size, scale etc when trying to take pics. They never look the same.

Anyway, onto the grow. Here are the seed cases, containing 5 of each. Very well packaged I might add.

• Like 1

Nice tins. Ooohhhh.

Seed tins.

Here they all are after only 12 hours in water and about 6 hours in the damp towel. BK on the left, DC on the right.

BK

BlueKush seeds

DC

So happy days. 100% germ rate, as Im doing 4 of each. Into coco theyll go very shortly and then under a 250w MH for the veg.
  • Like 3

Best of luck with the grow @@reds and 100% germination is what we like to see :).

All the best and thank you so much for following through with a grow diary :)

D-M..

• Like 1

Good luck Bro, got a dinachem seed for my next season grow so would be good to see how you do, subbed in for the ride :)

Edited by darkcircle
  • Like 1

Nice one cabster, DM, darkstar and Dodgee. Thanks for looking in.

Well, abit boring atm, as they are just laying the foundations with root growing. Not much happening above the surface. They 5 days above soil now and doing well under my 250mh vegging light with a 20/4 light/dark cycle. They have been potted up into 3inx3in pots of Canna coco, with a light sprinkle of Granules. Then given a light watering with PM Root Stim and Veg Boost at very dilute ratios. The veg boost helps get the granules and medium going. So here they are. Taken 2 days ago. Will post some more recent pics soon.

All the seedlings

Seedlings2

BlueKush

DinaChem

Seedlings3

DSC01037

Also have to say, they all broke shell and surface together. No runts of lazy gits in this lot. All nice and fresh. Good work Dinafem.:yep: I bought a pack of 10 BerryBomb regular seeds recently, and not 1 made to flower room. Only 3 actually grew! 7 cracked shell and died. £30 down the drain,and not a leg to stand on to get it sorted. Bastards. What can you say? Theyll just say' well you shouldnt be cracking them'. LIve and learn.

Cheers guys, reds. :king:

Also have to say, they all broke shell and surface together. No runts of lazy gits in this lot. All nice and fresh. Good work Dinafem.:yep: I bought a pack of 10 BerryBomb regular seeds recently, and not 1 made to flower room. Only 3 actually grew! 7 cracked shell and died. £30 down the drain,and not a leg to stand on to get it sorted. Bastards. What can you say? Theyll just say' well you shouldnt be cracking them'. LIve and learn.

Cheers guys, reds. :king:

I'm so glad our genetics are shining through and the 10 regs that did not make the cut you should get some replacement. If anyone has a germination problem let me know asap and as some here know I will do my very best to help :)

Thank you for the update looking nice for younguns :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I've not posted for ages but my life is in turmoil at the moment. My partner and I have split after 13 yrs together. We have 2 kids ad well which makes it even harder. No broadband atm either so posting and uploading pics, when it lets me,wid my fone which is shite. It all takes so long. The plants, on the other hand, are looking amazing. All 8 are flying. In 1.5l pots atm, but need pottin up badly. 2 of the Blue Kushes have completely purple stems and undersides of the leaves. Looks lovely. Try and post some pics now. Got some into my gallery, but have loads on my camera. Those I'll do Sunday wen I go to my poppas. Might have to post updates from there every Sunday.

• Like 1

@@reds sorry to hear of your troubles my friend lets just hope for a good crop which should help with a little :)

All the best and sorry mate

D-M..

• Like 1