Cream of the Crop - August 2014

Joolz

365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a tough one as always. The mighty freeze had me mezmerized for a l o n g ... w h i le ... but when the clock caught up it had to be vicfirth...for aesthetic value... with one of KBR's golden nuggets as the cherry on ther top for a perfect birthday cake.#

well done to all concerned. E.S.

• Like 1

Vicfirth's looks beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I vote Panik. I've had a few plants with pink pistils before, so that makes it almost automatic that I would vote for such a lovely plant and it's probably not even in it's prime yet.

Thanks Snowziff,

Before I take all the credit I must say that morbidmonkey182 and myself share the responsibility of looking after all the plants in our room. He deserves the win as much as i do.

Thanks for the votes folks. The margin does not refeclt the competition properly, serious quality this month :)

• Like 2

Thanks chaps :)

Im celebrating with a bacon sandwhich, grilled tomatos and tropical juice.

Edited by VicFirth12