Dina Guerilla

Loam Gnome

Hello Mark :)

I am planning on running the Critical +2 next year.

I am part of a collective so we are looking at a fairly big grow.

Good old @@RandyBoBandy an infamous UK GG has had some success with some of your strains outside at 51 lat as have a few others.

Could you please give us a list of strains that would be suitable In terms of mold resistance and finishing by mid October (earlier the better). Personally am not even slightly interested in Auto plants.

Been looking at the Critical +2, Deep Cheese, Blue Cheese and Blue Widow as possibilities.

The thing is because you are spanish with beautiful weather it is hard to choose from your stock for unpredictable UK seasons.

Thanks in advance :yep:

Loam Gnome

• Like 3

Hello Mark :)

I am planning on running the Critical +2 next year.

I am part of a collective so we are looking at a fairly big grow.

Good old @@RandyBoBandy an infamous UK GG has had some success with some of your strains outside at 51 lat as have a few others.

Could you please give us a list of strains that would be suitable In terms of mold resistance and finishing by mid October (earlier the better). Personally am not even slightly interested in Auto plants.

Been looking at the Critical +2, Deep Cheese, Blue Cheese and Blue Widow as possibilities.

The thing is because you are spanish with beautiful weather it is hard to choose from your stock for unpredictable UK seasons.

Thanks in advance :yep:

Loam Gnome

I'm from the UK myself so know what you mean about the weather and if I do outdoor I like to be done by 20th October at the latest. I would say your on the right track with your choices so far but I would consider the industrial plant and moby dick 1 and 2 both can finish fast indoors so I would say would do well in the UK also Bubba kush imo will do well.

I think I'm going to do a few patches outdoor next season so will be looking around the uk420 forum for all the info on GG in the UK as I'm mainly a indoor guy but have grown the odd monster outdoors.

All the best with your outdoor endeavour will be following for sure and probably asking lots of advice in the outdoor section here @ uk420

D-M..

• Like 2

Im pretty sure folks have had good results outdoor (UK) with dinafem blue hash? Or is it blue widow? i forget..

Both of them could also do well in the UK the only strains I would stay away from of ours are the longer sativa strains such as original amnesia don't get me wrong the fast pheno of original amnesia can be done in 65 Ish days but other phenos I have let go 10-12 week they could have come down at 9 weeks but I was more focused on the trichome development :). With the UK we need a fast preferably mold and mildew resistant strain and that is our critical+ 2.0

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

@@Loam Gnome I was just thinking this last night! The Dinafem comp made me wonder which strains would work outdoors as there's no option to narrow it down on their website.

You beat me to it although by my own admission I had completely forgot I was going to start a thread until I saw this one!lol

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

blue widow is one of the earliest ive grown outoors loam.. it was one of my first chopped last year.. but i think muds did quite a few and had a load of late ones... id deffo grow a few again, i had no mould too

solid nugs

gallery_32555_5725_27743.jpg

gallery_32555_5725_27583.jpg

gallery_32555_5725_18930.jpg

im gonna give critical 2.0 ago too

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 5

blue widow is one of the earliest ive grown outoors loam.. it was one of my first chopped last year.. but i think muds did quite a few and had a load of late ones... id deffo grow a few again, i had no mould too

solid nugs

gallery_32555_5725_27743.jpg

gallery_32555_5725_27583.jpg

gallery_32555_5725_18930.jpg

im gonna give critical 2.0 ago too

@@RandyBoBandy I have been very impressed with your outdoor grows as I've been looking on the uk420 forum for info to maybe do one myself next season. I watched a video from last season and you had a few of our strains going I know I saw our cheese and a blue strain of ours :)

As you have done a few of our strains before how have you found them in the uk climate? And better than others? I think the critical+ 2.0 will do very well in the uk so if I do one it will probably be our critical+ 2.0.

Maybe next season we could donate you some genetics in return for a outdoor grow log? If you have any good outdoor pictures I've put a thread up in the Dinafem section for best outdoor pic you may want to enter that?

All the best and thank you for trying our genetics out!

D-M..

• Like 2

@@RandyBoBandy nice looking plant there as usual Rander. :yep:

So I was aware of you getting some decent results with the Critical + and I think the Cali Hash Plant too? Somehow forgot or missed your Blue Widow tho. :unsure: How did she schmoke?

Like the sound of the Blue Hash too as it goes.

Guest RandyBoBandy

@@Dinafem-Mark

ive done cali hash, power kush, critical plus, blue widow, dina cheese, og kush and critical plus auto.. all did well for me at lat 51, had an awesome critical pheno last year.. and my fave outdoor taste so far was from a power kush in 2011... had an awesome pheno

nice of you to offer :yep: ill always do a grow log no matter how small or big, if you wanna send a pack of 3 critical 2.0 next year i wont say no lol... but to be honest i was buying them anyway so realy no need

@@Loam Gnome

lovely smoke gnome.. again i think its one of muds fave smokes.. just he got quite a few late ones, deffo worth getting a pack for sure... fox did realy well too if i remeber

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

ive done cali hash, power kush, critical plus, blue widow, dina cheese, og kush and critical plus auto.. all did well for me at lat 51, had an awesome critical pheno last year.. and my fave outdoor taste so far was from a power kush in 2011... had an awesome pheno

nice of you to offer :yep: ill always do a grow log no matter how small or big, if you wanna send a pack of 3 critical 2.0 next year i wont say no lol... but to be honest i was buying them anyway so realy no need

@@Loam Gnome

lovely smoke gnome.. again i think its one of muds fave smokes.. just he got quite a few late ones, deffo worth getting a pack for sure... fox did realy well too if i remeber

I'm sure we can hook you up with some genetics for a outdoor run so ill ask the office about this :)

It sounds like a few of our strains have produced well for you over the years :) and I'm sure our critical+ 2.0 will perform as you would expect :)

All the best and thank you for representing our genetics in the great outdoors :)

D-M..

• Like 1