Beginner strain

EasyKush1

Hi I'm writing just to see if you can give me some advice on my first strain should I go with auto or photo and which would be the best for beginning and also has to be fem

Thanks

Edited by EasyKush1

Hi Easy

Is this your first grow?

If it is why not bang in some autos and some femmed normal beans, best of both worlds that way you can run vegge hours till the autos are done then flower some massive photoperiod (non auto) seeds once the autos are done.

Plus if its your first grow and your anything like me you will be impatient waiting for seeds to flower etc and once the autos are done and dried you can smoke them till your normal plants are ready.

• Like 1

@@SirGreeny yes first grow man but will the light cycles not clash or do both them start on veg light cycle then go to flower cycle just the same?

Autos are looking like a favourite now seeing there's a lot of advice on here and I was worried about growing but loudly still like a easy fem auto

@@EasyKush1

Autos will run on 18/6 all the way through and flower on 18/6. Photos will veg under 18/6 and flower when switched to 12/12. What' sir greeney is saying is

Buy both Autos and photos. Stick them in the tent on 18/6 and once you have cropped the auto's then switch to 12/12 for the photos to flower.

E2A- if it was me I would go with one or the other :yep:

Edited by Master Kush
  • Like 1

Mate is it specifically Dutch Passion you are looking for as you have posted this in their section? If it is their Orangebud is practically bulletproof for a beginner and a decent yielder

@@EasyKush1

Autos will run on 18/6 all the way through and flower on 18/6. Photos will veg under 18/6 and flower when switched to 12/12. What' sir greeney is saying is

Buy both Autos and photos. Stick them in the tent on 18/6 and once you have cropped the auto's then switch to 12/12 for the photos to flower.

E2A- if it was me I would go with one or the other :yep:

Yes understand now so if it takes the autos 8 weeks to complete on 18/6 then once they are cropped then I can switch to 12/12 for flowering but would 8 weeks vegging not be to long for some strains or veg state can go on for as long as it wants in photos sorry for all the stupid questions but have to start some were @@Master Kush

Thanks

@@EasyKush1

You can veg a photo plant for as long as you like mate as that's how you keep a mother plant for cut's. However vegging plants for long periods of time will make most plants becomes monsters in flower with the stretch so topping and lst etc will do you well.

• Like 1

Yes understand now so if it takes the autos 8 weeks to complete on 18/6 then once they are cropped then I can switch to 12/12 for flowering but would 8 weeks vegging not be to long for some strains or veg state can go on for as long as it wants in photos sorry for all the stupid questions but have to start some were @@Master Kush

Thanks

you could start the auto's first mate run them for 4 weeks then intoduce the regs ,the autos would be finished by the time the regs are ready to go 12/12 that way you have a smoke while you wait on your regs

@@Jimboo just seen a lot of good words about them if you recommend any other strains from others would be much appreciated

mate nearly anything you fancy you can grow,Dont be put off because its your first grow,Pick a strain you like the then ask on here if anyone has had any problems growing it,Just dont spend your life savings on the seeds as its your first time lol some people like uppy strains others like couchlock, mate i cant decide what my next grow is going to be ,take a few days and have a bit of a search on attitude see what you fancy