Dinafem best outdoor picture competition 2014!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all we at Dinafem have decided to do a seed giveaway for the best outdoor picture of any Dinafem strain.

Right here are the rules!

1,Only 2 pictures per uk420 member and they must be the members pictures!

2, Entries must be a Dinafem strain grown outdoors!

3, Entries must be 18+ (I know you have to be 18+ to be a uk420 member but had to add this).

4, Competition will be from now August 29th - November 1st 2014

5, Dinafem may use your picture on our social media (Facebook,twitter,instagram etc)

6, Winner will be chosen on the 1st November by the Dinafem team

7, The winner will get to choose any 2 strains of your choice of Dinafem genetics!

8, Runner up will get to choose 1 strain of there choice of Dinafem genetics!

Best of luck to anyone that wants to enter :).

We are sure that there will be some very good pictures from all you outdoor growers.

All the best and good luck to all that enter

D-M.

• Like 2

Hi,

Thanks for running the comp! It doesnt say in the rules that the plant has to be grown in 2014... so, here is Dinafem White Widow Auto, grown 2013 guerilla style in the great outdoors!

gallery_78557_6088_358089.jpg

gallery_78557_6088_383687.jpg

lat 51...

:rockon:

• Like 4

Hi,

Thanks for running the comp! It doesnt say in the rules that the plant has to be grown in 2014... so, here is Dinafem White Widow Auto, grown 2013 guerilla style in the great outdoors!

gallery_78557_6088_358089.jpg

gallery_78557_6088_383687.jpg

lat 51...

:rockon:

That's fine :) as this is the first year we will allow pictures from past Dinafem grows then next season just 2015 plants :). As long as it is a Dinafem strain grown outdoor by a uk420 member all should be fine :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest OutdoorAl

Here is my blue widdows. Nearly my biggest plant this year. There are two in the photo. One on the right is the real blueberry stinky pheno "the one you want" and the one on the left the more airy bud. Both great smokes but that stinky blueberry pheno stinks something unreal.

Got about 7 oz off the big en so all good.

The close up is the big blue widdow btw. Thanks for running this comp dinafem. Good bit of fun!

May the best man/woman win

gallery_74996_5119_260474.jpg

gallery_74996_5119_169197.jpg

• Like 5

Last day everyone then we will choose the 2 winners from this and our indoor best picture thread :)

If no one else enters the 2 that have are the winners :), I will post the final winners by 4th November so I can get sme input from the office

All the best

D-M..

Sorry for not choosing winners for both the indoor and outdoor grows but its my week off :), it is the only week a year I go AWOL as I'm a big fps gamer and as call of duty advanced warfare came out 12am Monday I've been playing all week :).

As we only have 2 entrys both @ and @@zug are the 2 winners :). If you would both like to pick 2 of our strains and pm me your details ill get you your prize out asap.

Well done guys I was hoping for a little more input but never mind

All the best and sorry again

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

As there are 2 winners in this outdoor section and 5 indoor winners I will give it tomorrow and the weekend then try to get everyones picks in at the same time. So all winners that have passed me there details your prizes will go out early next week :)

@@zug got your pm mate and I to thought we would have had a lot more participation, maybe next year?

All the best and thank you for entering

D-M..