OG kush auto and fruit automatic

joew89

Not really sure where to start with this but I'd like to say this isn't a complaint as such.

I bought 5 of your OG kush autos and recieved 5 free fruit automatic seeds with the order.

Had no problems at all until they started to flower, two of the the OG's are going great guns, really pleased with them, but the other two (still got one as a spare) have only half heartedly flowered and are looking very weak with very little bud development, seems like its barely autoflowering, though it has . My conditions are dead on as all other grows have been ok and two OG's are going great.

I was wondering if you have had anybody else with the same problems with this strain? It's a shame because the two that are good, are very good!

Had similar issues with the fruit auto's but I can't complain as they were free :hippy:

I'd like to add that it hasn't put me off buying from you again, though I don't think I'll be buying autoflowers from you again

I apologise in advance if this sounds like I'm real hacked off, I've never had any other problems with your company and it just seems a shame to only get half a crop.

Is there really not a Dinafem rep on here to answer?

Yes I'm sure Mark will be along shortly. ..

I'm doing the normal photoperiod og from dinafem and they are looking good.

@mr rhino I hope so man my crops ticking away to nothing at the minute, real waste of time, money and effort.

Glad to hear yours is going well though, meant to be a heck of a smoke!

@@joew89 I'm so sorry I'm usually on here daily but I have been unwell the last few days and as today has been a bank holiday and I rarely go out of the house me, the wife and our bulldogs have been for a nice walk.

Now about your problem 1st even though the autos were free you should still get the dinafem quality we strive for so if you would like to choose a automatic strain of ours I will gladly ask the office to send them out for you to try:). This may give you a better view of autodinafem.

Now the og kush this is not a problem I have herd about! You will get I think 3 different maybe 4 different phenotypes but all produce nice size plants as you description of your good 2. The only thing I can do is apologize for this very inconvenience and send you a replacement 5 pack of og kush?

Can I ask where you purchased them from please? Just include it in the pm :)

Please pm me your details and choose another dinafem strain too and I will get your details to the office asap

Sorry for the delay! Its the 1st day out I've had for over a year and I left my mobile at home

All the best I await your pm

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Yes I'm sure Mark will be along shortly. ..

I'm doing the normal photoperiod og from dinafem and they are looking good.

That's what we are seeing worldwide I don't think we have had a bad complaint about our og until today. I will do my best to get it fixed :) the uk420 community has been good to us so we like to think we are in return :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply Mark, sorry if I sounded a bit abrupt I had forgotten about it being bank holiday and didn't consider it not being working hours.

I will pm you some details :hippy:

Very good customer service, and very helpful!

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply Mark, sorry if I sounded a bit abrupt I had forgotten about it being bank holiday and didn't consider it not being working hours.

I will pm you some details :hippy:

Very good customer service, and very helpful!

No problem my apologies for the late reply! Yes send me your details and ill get it into the office in the morning now everyone is back from vacation it will be pretty quick :)

All the best

D-M.

Top customer service right there,not because of the offer of replacement's etc but because you guys are so helpful and polite :yep:

• Like 2

@@Master Kush It makes all the difference. Mark has been very helpful and polite, has put my mind at ease for using them in the future. Nothing better for a customer to see than confidence in the products.

• Like 2

@@Master Kush It makes all the difference. Mark has been very helpful and polite, has put my mind at ease for using them in the future. Nothing better for a customer to see than confidence in the products.

Thank you kind sir. All of our products even testers should perform as stated if not just put up a post or pm me here and I will always do my best for the uk420 forum.

As I was saying even free seeds should still be top quality yes you will get the odd bad germination problem etc but that is nature and uncontrollable by us but we can do our best to give you all the best genetics possible.

Thank you for your pm I will hit you up as soon as I contact the office in the am

As been said I along all of the Dinafem team would love to see a grow log :) and by the look of things so would the good uk420 members.

You would have lots of help :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3