B durga mata II week 6

B durga mata II week 6

C durga mata II week 6

not long now

:rockon:
  • Like 4

update week 7

just over week 7 (day51) they are finishing up nicely

I will be giving them water for next couple of feeds.

im thinking another week and they will be done

all hairs have stopped pushing out and amber trichs

everywhere there ready but want them to fatten up a bit more

before I chop smell is very deep hashy smell

with a strange spicy Turkish smell as describe

a durga mata II week 7 flower

a durga mata II week 7 flower

b durga mata II week 7 flower

b durga mata II week 7 flower

c durga II week 7

durga mata II trichs at day 51

m99 :oldtoker:
  • Like 4

Been having to use those yo yo support strings recently. Recognise the handles. :idea:

Never realised that once they are used they are basically on till chop as the plants pack on weight on those top buds making it even more likely they will collapse without leaving the support on all the time. :fear:

Like the diary. Plants are looking nice. :rockon:

Oh yeah...the secret of these turkish plants¨....

SALowwww starter.....rocket finishers.....

If i where you, i would continue water until the leaves yellow up, purple, brown a bit and die...5 to 10 days for extra whooomp there it is to the head!

Do you have access to an analytical lab where you reside?

i would love to know the cbd:thc ratios of your precise cut.....

jf

• Like 1

Hi jf @@paradiseseeds they came down fri day 58 i tried to hold on but had to go away at weekend till today, so down they came! I will try and get a thc/cbd tester as I would like to know myself what plant holds the most cbd i will get on the case! I think durga c is the most resinous she really stinks.

Cheers for popping by @ the yoyos are a great help when the weight comes on thanks for the kind words

M99

• Like 1

cool man get on it.

If you canget a few better pics with better focus would be a dream. they look stellar.

remeber i looked at them when they where wee veging bitches and

i said: hmmm that C looks good....

But if you do manage to thin layer liquidem it would be amazzzzing! plus points for everyone that comes up with a tested ratio

of their phenos. :v:

jf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice show!

Stinky eh?

I thought the detractors where saying only rope smell could come out of high CBD plants????

well, i'l be damned!

peace

No rope here mate They fucking reek jf @@paradiseseeds I would say one of the smelliest strains I've grown, I hung it up and removed fan leaves it took around ten days to dry and there now in jars but burping the jars is dangerous! I have to stick them in my groom so it's filtered,

Thanks for passing by

M99

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Smoke report

So I have finally got time to finish this diary off sorry jf no test were done for content of cbd I just smoked the fucking lot.

And what a lovely bit of smoke it was after the the intial drying it just tasted of real strong hash the body effect is very heavy jelly feeling both A and B had the same effect very balanced buzz between body and head it you made you feel very clear headed open minded and very sociable unlike some high thc strains that can sometimes stick you in a corner with paranoia but C had high thc she got you high with the heavy body. After about a month in the jars they came alive that Turkish spice came back and also a creamy smooth flavour still very strong in hash notes and stunk to high heaven the mrs dosnt moan often but fuck me this got her moaning.

A big thanks to jf and paradise team for making this competition happen good luck to the rest

Peace out m99

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Hi M99,

Loved this Diary!

I've been a massive fan of high CBD strains for several years now. After much research, CBD critical mass from CBD crew was my first experience.

Very similar to yours, not all plants were equal. I had to blind test 5 plants to identify which I liked the most. The feeling of a high CBD strain in unique. The feeling of clarity, both mind and visual is incredible. I found it also gave me a great sense of appreciation. There are no feelings of anxiety whatsoever. I found that it makes your very articulate, and wanting to having a good chat with people.

Have you had any further experiences with high CBD strains? Any further successful grows?

Hope you read this, and look forward to hearing from you.

I tried to PM you, but couldn't figure out how to do it! lol I have sent a friend request also.

Peace

• Like 2