2 fans

raggy65

Hi Guys ,should i put 2 .....12 inch oscillating desk fans in a DR90 ? One pointed at the light to keep temp down , and one at Canopy level.or is just one enough?

just the one wil be enough,its best to aim it at the shade as you say,to blow the heat from the bulb towards your c/filter ,outlet fan.

also it wont dry your plants out that way,having it aimed at the plants can dry them out allot.

if you wanted a extra fan,best bet is to buy a decent clip on fan,and clip it onto your shade,aimed at the bulb, I use this method myself,with a ocilating fan pointed at the shade to. the plants still move from the air,but its not directly aimed at them. hope this makes sense as im stoned :oldtoker:

• Like 2

how about cold air into the dr90? should i use both bottom side vents for air flow? and where in the tent should the ducting be ?

Guest Sky420

Hang filter as high as possible, the duct attached to filter should exit the tent as high as possible too. Fans should b aimedat the canopy blowing hot air from tops of plants and strengthen the stems.

• Like 2

Guest Sky420

Also instead of passive intakes use ducting from the holes lower down in the tent. Try create bends in the duct to stop light leaks

• Like 2

I would use as many fans as possible the more airflow the better. As @ has said situate your carbon filter on the top of your tent attached to your outtake fan and blowing the hot air out through one of the top vent. If you have a intake fan have that coming in on one of the lower vents. I would use a slightly smaller intake fan than your outtake fan if you don't have a intake fan you can leave the vent flaps open for a passive intake :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1