Starryder

agito

Starryder

Amazing strain DP very easy to grow, it took plenty of abuse rthats for sure and some of the best Auto I have seen.

gallery_30088_9362_267150.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Well autos are crap and clearly no potency! total garbage :russian:

lol but seriously this has to be my New fav plant don't smell as good as the stars but dam I want to go skiing.

I found this lovely lady quite low odor which actually suits me I don't like my house smelling like a coffee shop.

gallery_30088_9362_146694.jpg

Edited by agito
  • Like 6

ill agree 110% with the starryder ..lovely ,piss easy big auto with lovely taste and effects ..nice one agito ..i found the auto mazar to be a low odour one for me and little taste but lovely effect ,proper daydreamy couchlocky

• 2 weeks later...

Have Mazars planted so looking forward to that one for sure!

great strain..................... quite legendary............................ very well balanced............................ it's all in the one bundle.......with good XL yield............mazar.....................superb............ nice work & choice agitos..................................AM

• Like 1

aye StarRyder one of the best autos out there imo

Shure is Smuryy................. from my own experience too.................. if you prefer a higher Sativa.. as she is "80%" Sativa........... "Queen Of Strains"............... what do you prefer Agito Sativa or Indica bro..??........AM

I dont mind honestly , not really into racey highs. I'll be honest I get more pleasure growing than i do smoking, thats just a bonus.

Edited by agito
  • Like 1

do you have any little pests in your grow area agito ,that dotting on the leaves looks mighty familiar with the old fungus gnats

I did have gnats, got strips up now but I think it was down to calcium being locked out due to ph also red stems seem to also point that direction. I do have gnatt off when the otheres are gone mon ill apply it to the left over plants

Edited by agito
  • Like 1

just trying a nug of staryder here and its the first time that ive come across a haze tasting pheno ,this is pure haze that asthmatic feeling on inhale ,its also energetic to the point where ive hoovered the whole house ,repotted some plants ,potted up new ones ,cleaned the kitchen and its only ten past two ..i dont like it ..whats going on ..its saturday ffs ..

Hahaha thats awesome the ultra frosty pheno of staryder is just an awesome plant i tried to re veg for a month with no joy.

I so wish i did not get greedy and got my pollen from there vs the higher yielder SR but you live and learn and im still collecting data and pollen chucking because real breeding is certainly some thing im doing at the moment.

I did however find 1 SRxWW fem bean :)lol Funny thing i was more buzzing about that. Farther issues I guess.