StarRyder, Think Different, 2 Auto Ultimate

styer556

StarRyder..Think Different...2 Auto Ultimate

Here we go again with an other grow i just love doing diarys :)

Ok my package came in the post yesterday was a lovely package too:)

Nice stickers ,rolling papers, catalogue,labels and of couse the seeds "Colour mix Number six"

2 StarRyder

2 Think Different

2 Auto Extreme

gallery_76799_6842_143976.jpg

gallery_76799_6842_107479.jpg

400 watt Hps...might be upgrading to 600 watt :)

2 shower fan fresh air intakes

1 Rhino extractor fan and carbon filterarrow-10x10.png

12 inch desk fan

1 1000 watt oil filled Rad with termostat on wall away from rad

Nutes are Plant Magicarrow-10x10.png Bio Silicon

Bio Bizz Bloom

Bio Bizz Fish Mix

Soil BioBizz All Mix

Temps are 28 lightsarrow-10x10.png on 21 lights off

Will be putting on 1 StarRyder and 1 Think Different only from the pack as i have 2 Auto Ultimates on nearly 4 weeks

I put the 2 seeds into a shot class for 12 hours then will put into root cubes and small bit of light mix soil

gallery_76799_6842_40674.jpg

After the seeds are up will give it a week then put them into their final pots ...2 10 litre airpots

The Auto Ultimates are weeks ahead but i can see the other 2 catching them up and they should be all finished together

Thats the plan anyway

I will be tieing the 2 AU down later here is a look at them

gallery_76799_6179_177966.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_92176.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_199101.jpg

I think thats all for now :)

I do Love a bit of StarRyder :)

• Like 3

Nice tasty mix of plants there mate :)

Cheers True, :) i grew the Think Different before and it was a lovely smoke as well

Edited by styer556
  • Like 2

Styers............... nice choice from top deck, difficult not to do another TD bro.............. im with you on that one................ as with SR................ "StarRyder".......& AEx............ cream.........................

Increase air flow through cab, if pos, this will drop temps, and as the outdoor ambient is dropping wack the 600 in @ 95,000 lumens dual spec................. and you will see em to the finish line..... superb...

All The best For TD@SR@AEx journey bro.................... TD wonce tasted never forgotten !!....................... even better in the vapo, as you get deeper flavors, is my experience.................. AM

• Like 3

Styers............... nice choice from top deck, difficult not to do another TD bro.............. im with you on that one................ as with SR................ "StarRyder".......& AEx............ cream.........................

Increase air flow through cab, if pos, this will drop temps, and as the outdoor ambient is dropping wack the 600 in @ 95,000 lumens dual spec................. and you will see em to the finish line..... superb...

All The best For TD@SR@AEx journey bro.................... TD wonce tasted never forgotten !!....................... even better in the vapo, as you get deeper flavors, is my experience.................. AM

Cheers AM,i love the StarRyders, massive smell ,taste and high, and yes the TD is lovely as well trichcomes all over her ,cant wait ...using 10 litre Airpots for them also :)

There were so much roots when i took apart the Auto Ultimate....amazing, just need to remember to water them more often

:)

styer

• Like 1

The StarRyder has poped her head out but nothing from the Think Different

gallery_76799_7430_54546.jpg

They have been in these for 2 days now :)

Hopefully the Think Different will crack

DAY 5

Hey all, the StarRyder and the Think Different are doing great ,the weather has cooled and temps are great high of 28 and lights off 22

Here is StarRyder

gallery_76799_6179_215574.jpg

and the Think Different

gallery_76799_6179_82152.jpg

The Auto Ultimates are at 5 weeks give or take a week :),i forgot to mark when they cracked

They are smelling lovely ,the weather has cooled and they love it

This one is in a 11 litre square pot and she has crystals on the leaves :)

gallery_76799_6179_119850.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_188933.jpg

She looks healther than the 19 litre dirt pouch plant

gallery_76799_6179_42142.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_36137.jpg

And this is the 19 litre dirt pouch AU

gallery_76799_6179_112338.jpg

They have only had 1 feed of plant magic bio Silicon so the Bio Bizz all mix is doing its job so far

I think the Auto Ultimates dont need so much feed so am going to take it easy with the nutes this time

I was thinking of giving some epsom salts ? but i think autos dont really need much nutes to be honest

i really like the Auto Ultimates they are a lovely smoke ,my last grow is still drying but i think i will get about 8 to 9 ozs from 3 Plants with a 400 watt light and am well pleased

I Love the StarRyders though :)

@@styer556 hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair

I got some DP Autos on their way for a semi outdoor grow (ie in the direct sun during the day 10am till 4.30pm (but daylight from 7am to 5pm) and under lights inside from 5pm to make up 18 hrs of light in total). I will have Autoultimate, Auto Blue Mazar, and Auto TD. I am lucky to have no neighbours so I can bring them inside for the extra light...what do you recommend, HPS or can I get away with CFL?

I'm new to soil and autos, I'm used to DWC and regs.... so would you mind helping me out a little while I follow your grow? My growing gear (to grow regs indoors) is in transit and will take 2 months to get here, so I'm doing the Autos to get some bud in the meantime. Temps here are 20-25 during the day rising to a max of 31 by January. Perfect outdoor conditions, climate wise. and as the nights warm up (10-15 at night at the mo rising to mid 20s in Jan), I could leave them outside 24 hours, if the photoperiod is long enough.....

Also would you mind telling me how you mix your soil? I'm guessing it's how you prepare your soil that determines the amount of extra feed you need to give.... and the fact that you say that your Autos need very little feed makes me think your soil is top notch :)

How else do you maximise yield and potency with Autos.... airpots seem like a good way to do this, do you start in a smaller airpot then repot to a larger airpot to get a root boost at a certain time in the growth cycle? (The reason I ask this is cos they call airpots 'rocket pots' over here, they are used for tree seedlings, so the roots dont swirl up, but instead airprune and build mass from deeper within, so that when they are repotted, they literally explode with root growth)

Aren't airpots difficult to water though? does the water leak out the sides, and does the soil shrink away from the insides creating a space for the water to drain away? Do you have to water them more regularily to prevent this? What about coco, is it worth considering?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, I will get the gist of all this malarkey pretty quickly, I'm sure.

Cheers, Teehee ;)

Edited by teehee
  • Like 1

Hey Teehee,you are more than welcome,

they are some lovely autos there the auto blue mazer is lovely as well ,the only problem with growing them out side would be height because they will stretch like mad especially the Auto ultimates they grow huge :)

I use BioBizz allmix soil and the perlite is all ready in it ,i try not to give autos any nutes except small bit of bio silicon for 6 weeks at least :) prob doing it wrong lol and sometimes i cant help giving some bloom before that :)

the Airpot i used last grow had great root structure but i kind of messed it up by not watering it enough ,airpots really dry out fast

i loved the 19 litre dirt pouch biggest roots i have seen so far

i would say hps for your light indoors teehee

i start them off in root riot cubes in a small pot with soil around it then after few days into its final pot ,some people just put the seed into final pot ,never tried that though

i never used coco teehee and the airpots are hard to water ,the trick is dont leave them dry out too much and try to make a depression in the middle of pot and the water wont fly out the holes

No problem with the questions :) ,i have done a few grows but still am a newbie here

ps... watch the stretch of the Ultimates

The Think Diferent is lovely here was mine at 70 days ish

gallery_76799_6842_106018.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions Teehee :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE WEEK 6 Auto Ultimates

Everything going great with these 2, some of the fan leaves have gone yellow again ?

Gave 1 mil per litre of bloom and grow last watering

gallery_76799_6179_120913.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_145356.jpg

The StarRyder at week 1

gallery_76799_6179_23124.jpg

The Think Different at week 1

gallery_76799_6179_105401.jpg

Temps are fine high of 29 low of 20

Thanks for looking :)

• Like 2

UPDATE WEEK 7 AUs... WEEK 2 StarRyders ,Think Different

High all ,everything is going great except the yellowing on fan leaves of the AUs

gallery_76799_6179_46418.jpg

gallery_76799_6179_102692.jpg

gave 1 mill bloom and 1 mill fish mix per litre last watering ,will see if anything happens ,they look great though :)

They smell lovely lemony sharp smell

The Staryder is quite short and not much stretch compared the Think Different

here is a look at them StarRyder first

gallery_76799_6179_48441.jpg

And the TD is bigger

gallery_76799_6179_197373.jpg

Gave them 1 mill Biosilicon last water and they seem to like it

Thanks for looking :rockon:

• Like 3

Looking good styer. You got a diagnosis for the yellow leaves?

Will be very interested in your StarRyder, i will be starting some myself in a few weeks. Atb.

• Like 1