shire's other Dutch Passion

shire

Cheers styer, the freddys smells very very floral at the moment, cant wait now for her to dry and cure a bit .. :) Hope yours are well all the way sir :)

another pic from crop day and hope all are nicely stoned :oldtoker:

gallery_72178_6911_681339.jpg

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Tony, I am enjoying all three strains very much so far, thank you. The CBD Kush has been a major surprise, VERY lovely relaxed stone from it, I will definitely doing more cbd stuff . The Freddys Best is great and seems to get stronger a while after a smoke, a real creeper and super potent head high. The Blue Velvet seems to be well named indeed, smooth and also very potent.

I will get a full smoke report up soon, once I have made the oil and had a chance to sample and enjoy some more. That's 6 DP strains grown so far all are top notch , happy days :)

a few bud shots

CBD Kush

gallery_72178_6911_109537.jpg

Blue Velvet

gallery_72178_6911_67703.jpg

Freddys Best

gallery_72178_6911_288856.jpg

Hope all are nicely stoned and enjoying the festive season :oldtoker:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So it's about time I managed to do a smoke report of sorts so here goes...Really enjoyed growing these with no issues at all, smoking and vaping them gets much, much better, happy days :) I was more than happy with the yield

Since cropping.... with a mixture of all three strains I have made some iso oil which is very sedadtive, a blob an hour before bed for a very enjoyable and relaxing sleep. Also some skin balm, iso mixed with pure coconut oil, which does the trick and a lovely piece of bubble hash which I am going to let cure for a while before sampling, it smells amazing though.

A pic of the crop

gallery_72178_6911_48077.jpg

The Buds

Blue Velvet.

Taste is easy on the tongue and very smooth. Old school blueberry taste from the mid nineties but with a sweeter edge to it.
The effect is very cerebral and uplifting. Feels clear-headed and energetic but soon turns to a stupor when you try to do anything difficult or requiring thought.

CBD Kush
The taste is lovely piney/citrus with a hint of something i know but can't name. and the effect is a very relaxing body hit that's not quite like anything i have felt from weed but yet is a little familiar. Great for being able to function and feel stoned after the initial sit down feeling has passed. Looks like I am a CBD fan now and will be trying more strains for sure.

Save the Freddy's Best for last.

Freddy's smells and tastes like Amsterdam. The classic weed taste and smell with a very strong hint of lemon/pepper and is very distinctive. Take the night off for this one. You're not going to be doing much after but sit and laugh at almost nothing. After you have come out your mini coma. Very strong on the body and the mind. Lovely.

Looking forward to my next grow and hope all are nicely stoned :oldtoker:

Edited by shire
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Tony, I am indeed enjoying the harvest very much. All three strains are getting better and more enjoyable as the curing goes on. The stand out plant for me in this grow is the CBD kush, smells and tastes of devine pine and the body hit from it is unique, strong, relaxing and very morish. I would imagine this would be an excellent anti anxiety or pain relief strain. Cant wait to try more cbd strains now.

Couple of bud pics before they hit the grinder :oldtoker:

CBD Kush

gallery_72178_6911_48865.jpg

Freddys Best

gallery_72178_6911_238726.jpg

Blue Velvet

gallery_72178_6911_537008.jpg

Edited by shire
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Shire, nice smoke report my friend........... the "Blue Velvet" bud pic stood out to me................ ive got her atm, and the 1st time for me with BV, alongside BB, ive done BB before with great success................ the BV, she do look frosty trich crispy hashish loaded...!!............... nice work Shires.... AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1