power kush coco grow

camel

cheers buddy, gutted with the germ rates cos i wanted 9 out of 10 ideally.

but its being sorted by dinafem mark. :yep:

I have spoke to the office for @@camel and have told him that the genetics will be replaced on the 24th as most of the team are away from the office on vacation!.

I have pm,d you mate as you said you want to contact them yourself :) and ask for a different strain :) I would have got it sorted but its your choice to contact directly and not threw me :)

All the best

D-M..

Bad luck on the piss poor germ dude :(. Hopefully the ones that have germed will furnish you with some gorgeous buds :yep: atb Shadow

I don't know if 7/10 is piss poor germination. Its not the best and definitely not what we strive for! In our opinion 10/10 is what the customer will should get but in reality we occasionally get a few seeds that do not germ.

If this does happen we will 90% of the time replace the bad genetics the other 10% are just folks trying get free seeds

I've passed the info onto @@camel so he can tell the office himself :) as I think I'm to slow for him :(

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1